Not Engaged Yet

Let's Play Dress Up

It seems kinda slow today, so here's something fun to do...

I bought a really cute b&w print dress from White House | Black Market, and had intended to wear it for my rehearsal dinner and my showers in Dec/Jan.

However, my mom is insistent that, as I'm only getting married once, that I should have a different dress for my showers - her treat. Ok...if it'll make her a happy mom, then game on. :)

Problem is, with everything going on at the moment, I have zero desire to shop. Zero. And my mom has asked me about four times already about ideas/what I've been looking for. Let's just say she's an excited MOB.

So, I'm recruiting you ladies - go shopping for me.

Basically, I'd like to find a very pretty basic black dress, and a colored shrug/shoe/jewelry combo to make it pop. I have a little bit of a pooch, so a dress that flows or flairs in the bottom half is always good. I'm leaning towards trying to find sapphire/cobalt blue, or a really pretty green, but I'm open to any color. Please no stilettos (so I don't bust my ass in the snow and ice).

So, shop away for any or all of those pieces. Bonus points for PIP and links. Thanks in advance. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

Re: Let's Play Dress Up

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards