Wisconsin

venue help BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET!!

I have just started the wedding planning process. We are on a budget, and are trying to find a venue in Wisconsin that allows for both ceromony and reception at the same place. 

I am interested in:

1) Rustic barn like cermony and reception
BUT will expand my interests for the right price

needs to be affordable affordable affordable, we are thinking the madison or milwaukee area

Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: venue help BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET!!

• I just attended a wedding at the Lofts and Chapel at Cedar Ridge in Waukesha this weekend.  I know the couple was on a budget.  It might be close to what you are looking for.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • What is your budget for said location and how many people do you plan on attending?  
  • I just booked Olin Park in Madison, you can seat 150 guests and it's $600 for an entire day, including all the chairs and tables. It fills up fast though!
  • We are going to have about 130 people. I don't want to spend more than 1000 for a venue. Was very interested in a place where we could have the ceremony and reception. 
    Thank You for you help ladies!!
  • Trimborn Farms in Greendale, Old World WI, Silver Spring Country Club, Camp Whitcomb Mason... a few ideas
  • Duffa59Duffa59 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2012

We just re-did our Barn for our daughters wedding, we are in Northern WI but it is beautiful here. Price is a bit higher than you want, but there are tons of budget friendly things and places to stay. Shuttle service available locally, for your guests.
    Check us out on Facebook-Brule River Barn Wedding and Event Center & our website bruleriverbarn.com
    thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards