Michigan-Grand Rapids

Photobooth/DJ Recommendation in Grand Rapids Area

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a DJ/Photobooth combo package that would cost less than $1100 for six hours in the Grand Rapids area?  That is the best rate that I have found and wasnt sure if anyonoe was aware of anything else.

Thanks!

Re: Photobooth/DJ Recommendation in Grand Rapids Area

• shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello - there aren't too many DJ's that do photobooths in the GR area, and based on the pricing I found while I was looking (for a DJ only), that sounds like a good deal!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• glitzyglamglitzyglam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rock The Booth from Detroit, for our photobooth alone it was $815 including 6 hours, double prints, logo, travel fee ($100) and taxes.  It was the best deal I could find around, and Mara is such a pleasure to work with.
  • megidemamegidema member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both!
  • KimL141KimL141 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Studio D2D for my photobooth and DJ.  I was really happy with them. 
    The DJ was very accomodating in using specific music as well as ending the night with my H band's CD.  Last minute someone asked if he could play it and he was really excited to play it.
    Also, the photobooth is not a solid structure box.  They were able to make it the size we wanted so we could fit lots of people in.  At the end of the night we crammed everyone that was left into the booth for one final picture.
    You can check them out at studiod2d.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards