Utah

Brooch Bouquet

Does any one know where to get Vintage Pins in Salt Lake City, Ut?? I really want to make a brooch bouquet but having a hard time finding pins!!

Thanks girls

Re: Brooch Bouquet

• Try a craft store, or maybe Every Bloomin Thing?  I'm not sure but that would be where I would start.
  • I'm making one, too! There are tons of great thrift and antique stores in slc... Decades on State and between 500 and 600 south has TONS but they are pricey. jitterbug antiques on 300 south and 300 east is another great one... thrift town, thrift on 33rd, now and again on 300 south and 500 east, serendipity on 900 east and 2100 south, all great places! good luck!
  • I found great brooches on FabulousBrooch.com. Here is my review of the company and their brooches:http://youtu.be/0gsaaHp3feY
    www.DomesticatedMe.com
  • I am doing the same thing and I have been buying mine off of Ebay around 1 $ each. Etsy.com is a good place for a full boquete but they are 200$ easy for a cheap small one. IF you make oyur own you can at least buy 100 broochest around 1 $ althouhgt I have paid up to 3 for some and been saving for a long time. I' have been hitting up yardsales too cause pindants and neclaces and braclets I even have a flower belt buckle I will be using but as far as places in SLC I haven't really found any that specailise or would have big options.I have just been looking at the DI and Savers for cheap little treasures
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_utah_warning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:109Discussion:3c528903-57b1-46ea-8a6d-b1d91f042c21Post:e45b4e5b-d5ea-4b62-8a2d-bf5b080ac122">Re: Brooch Bouquet</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm making one, too! There are tons of great thrift and antique stores in slc... Decades on State and between 500 and 600 south has TONS but they are pricey. jitterbug antiques on 300 south and 300 east is another great one... thrift town, thrift on 33rd, now and again on 300 south and 500 east, serendipity on 900 east and 2100 south, all great places! good luck!
    Posted by jennturk[/QUOTE]

What are the price ranges for these stores?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards