Military Brides

Historical People

Since  I did questions yesterday, and I'm seriously exhausted this morning.. I thought we could do this today?  The board has been pretty dead all week, but here goes nothing!!

This is a little different, we're going to be guessing why or how some people are famous (or infamous) from History.  (This is because I'm to total History Buff and I'm craving a history fix..)

How to play:
First player names someone from history.
Next player answers with one of their fame inducing things & a new person to guess about.
Example:
Person 1: Wilbur Wright
Person2: One of the Wright Brothers who helped to invent the fixed wing air plane.
Person 2: Princess Di

Easy and Fun right? Hopefully!

Anne Boleyn
Photobucket

Re: Historical People

• wife of King Henry VIII who caused him to split from the Catholic Church and create the Church of England, to allow the divorce from Catherine of Aragon.

Paul Revere

• Anne Boleyn She was the queen of England and was beheaded. Fun fact: I went on a European trip when I was in high school and we saw the building in which her death took place. New person: Gouverneur Morris
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Paul Revere: An American Patriot in the Revolutionary War, most famous for warning the Colonial Militia of the coming British attack.

Gouverneur Morris: The Penman of the Constitution!! Fun Fact: He enrolled in College (Kings College) at the age of 12.

This is a hard one maybe... Madame Léontine Pauline Aubart
    Photobucket
  • Nope, no idea and I don't want to cheat on google. Someone smart help us out!! :)
  • No clue... and I'll be good like Irish and not use google.

SN - I love history.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Okay.. That one was probably a little bit TOO hard.. I only know who she is because I'm a huge history nut, and I have a slight obsession with the Titanic.  She was an opera singer, but she's really more famous because she was Benjamin Guggenhiem's mistress.  She survived the sinking though...

George Washington Carver
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards