Tennessee

Any real reviews of Tennessee Aquarium as a venue?

i am sorry for my capitalization issues, but my droid hates these forums.

i keep looking for reviews for the tn aquarium as a wedding ceremony and reception venue, and i cannot find anything.  has anyone actually had or been to a wedding at it?  i am seriously looking to have my june wedding there as there are beautiful views and i love the idea of the fish as entertainment, especially for my two yr old daughter.

if anyone has info, plz let me know.  it seems like all other venues have reviews but not this one.

Re: Any real reviews of Tennessee Aquarium as a venue?

• jsu4638njsu4638n member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never seen a wedding done there, but I absolutely love the newer building. I think the area outside the aquarium is gorgeous, and an inside reception would be super fun. :) But it might be hard to set up the actual ceremony inside though, unless you have a small number of guests. I'm getting married right across the river, at Coolidge Park. :)
  • We toured the Aquarium.  It is a small room, but beautiful.  My daughters wedding list grew too large for it.  The staff was very friendly, with the "window" the room just glows.  I would recommend it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards