New Hampshire

Any Experiances with these vendors?

Hey ladies, I am meeting with PJ's flowers and weddings and A photographic memory on monday. Does anyone have any experiance with either? Any info would be helpful.

TIA
83image 6image 0 image

Re: Any Experiances with these vendors?

• We used both of these vendors for our wedding back in 2008 and have nothing but wonderful things to say about them!  Dave at APM is extremely flexible, and Patrick at PJ's has a million ideas when it comes to flower arrangements.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them! 

Good luck!
  • We are also using A photographic Memory.  We love Dave.  He even came down to me to sign the contract so I wouldn't have to go all the way to manchester.  They are also doing my sisters wedding in June.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • I third A Photographic Memory. Dave is doing out Feb 2013 wedding and we couldn't be more excited. He was professional and honest when meeting with him. Their work is beautiful. We knew right after leaving our consult that we wanted to book. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    Centerpieces! Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • I also recommend A Photographic Memory. We LOVED them. Dave and Eric shot my wedding and we couldn't be happier with our photos or our overall experience!
    Anniversary
  • edited April 2012
    Thank you. Feeling a little better about going monday. With being out of state and having to drive almost 2 hours for this meeting. I didn't want to go for nothing.  Thank you again!

I meet Patrick at a bridal show and he was so nice. He asked what I was looking for and I actually had a picture on my phone and he told me the exact flowers it had and he showed me how they could and sparkle to the flowers with little gems on pins. We talked for a good 15 minutes. I was lucky if I got a Hi out of the other florist that were there!
    83image 6image 0 image
  • My sister got married on St. Patricks day and used APM....the pictures are incredible.  She chose a package and time slot that didn't allow for photos when we were all getting ready at the hotel...just the ceremony and reception.  Dave called while we were at the salon and explained that her album was really big and he felt like it really needed the shots pre-ceremony.  When my sister explained she couldn't afford the extra hours, Dave told her it was on him and if she didn't mind then he would be at the hotel within the hour.  He got there and took tons and tons of pictures...was there almost 2 hrs for free!!!  We were so happy with them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am using PJ's Flowers for my wedding and he is just amazing!  I know him personally and he is willing to do anything and meet a hundred times to get everything perfect for you. 
  • I had great experiences with both vendors today.  APM was a little more pricey than  I was expecting, but they are so professional there photo's are amazing and overall totally amazing and worth every penny.  Patrick just made it so easy to choose what I actually wanted and I will be meeting back with him on the 18th of may to look at samples.  Thank you all for sharing your experiences :)
    83image 6image 0 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards