Flowers
Options

Anyone recognize this flower?

I was in Charleston, SC over the weekend and saw the coolest looking flowers on someone's gate near The Battery. Can anyone identify what this is? I've never seen it before and would love to see if I can get some in my bouquet. Thanks!

Re: Anyone recognize this flower?

• Options
    The leaves look like rhododendron leaves, but I wouldn't even know how to search for that. Maybe do a cross post of this on the Charleston SC local board? It might be some sort of flower that tends to be popular there.

Good luck.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_anyone-recognize-this-flower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:1e872848-d1fa-465f-8c5d-fafb772b105fPost:f1856d0d-915d-44ce-865e-d7fdec35c222">Anyone recognize this flower?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was in Charleston, SC over the weekend and saw the coolest looking flowers on someone's gate near The Battery. Can anyone identify what this is? I've never seen it before and would love to see if I can get some in my bouquet. Thanks!
    Posted by lclemence[/QUOTE]  I don't recognize the flower but someone might recognize it at your local Agricultural University. 
  • Options
    It's called a passion flower,it's a vine and in te warmer climates it is a perrenial
  • Options
     Nope

• Options
    passion vine! :) i have them growing on my house!!! :) beautiful
  • Options
    passion flower! They are beautiful aren't they?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards