Wyoming

Cheyenne Vendors

Getting married in Cheyenne but not from there so I'm not familar with any of the vendors.  Does anyone have any suggestions for djs and photographers?  That seems to be what I'm having the hardest time with!  Thanks! 

Re: Cheyenne Vendors

• edited December 2011
    thank you!!
  • Have you considered a wedding planner? They usually know a lot about the area and sometimes give suggestions.

I just hired one...my fiance and I had to post pone our wedding thanks to a surprise baby LOL She's found the last couple of vendors for us and will be there the day of the wedding.

Check her out: her name is Amber Amber Watson Events
  • Thanks!  I thought about it but they seem kind of spendy!  Congrats on the baby!!:)
  • Hi!  I am in Cheyenne and if you are willing to spend the money Jeff Allred does an amazing job.  I went to school with him and he is absolutly wonderful with everything you need, but he does cost a bit.  Weddings start at 2500.  Let me know if you are interested in a more "budget freindly" Photographer.  As for cool picture gifts...check out Creation Highway.  They have amazing stuff down there and are willing to work with whatever idea you have. 

As for DJ's...I manage a band here in Cheyenne and so we have all of our equipment and my guitar player Dj'ing for us.  So I don't have much suggestions there, sorry. 

Let me know if I can be of anymore help.
    Jackie
    Out with the Old and in with the New!! Time to make history!
  • This is an old post, but I wanted to update it with some information from my recent wedding.

Location/Venues: We were married at the Cheyenne Kiwanis Community House. We also had the reception there. The price was very reasonable for a full day. Keep in mind that you are not allowed to hang/attach anything to walls or windows. We built a free standing arch/backdrop to get around this. 

Catering: Holiday Inn Cheyenne. Paul was amazing to work with. He helped us figure out final details and provided items like round tables and chairs as part of our contract. We had a prime rib selection and stuffed chicken selection. Both tasted great. We also had appetizers and bar provided by Holiday Inn during cocktail hour. I was told the appetizers were good, but they were all gone, so I didn't get to taste them myself. They even prepared a kids meal for our smaller guests. A+ on service. 

Music: Rock on Wheels. They provided ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music and uplighting. The price was a little high, but well worth it.  They did an amazing job and everyone loved the "love story". 

Florist: Suite Blooms. She listened to what I wanted for my flowers. Prices were reasonable and the flowers turned out nice. Communication was a bit of a problem in the beginning. 

Photographer: Lunar Studios Photography. Low price for Cheyenne, but less than impressed. Photos were finally uploaded for viewing around 70 days post wedding (after several emails). Several photos were missing from preview. When asked about it I was told they were "scrubbed". The photos of my parents and I before the wedding were the ones scrubbed. A large portion of the photos are from odd angles, people don't look ready or eyes are closed. Some posed pictures were arranged with people squatting in strange positions. You can't recreate wedding photos which is what makes me the most upset. A friend had some family photos done and had similar photographing problems and issues with timeliness. Photos were taken and ordered in Nov and she did not receive them until early Feb. 

Baker: I made my own cake, so I don't have any recommendations. Paul at the Holiday Inn had some recommendations. 

Hair: All That Jazz. I have very thin hair and need extensions to keep my veil and comb in. Also my mom and matron of honor had hair done there. We all looked great. The extensions were color matched exactly. 

Make-up: Bellanova Spa. She is beautiful and her own make-up is very attractive. My make-up was okay. I am extremely fair with red undertones. I felt a little yellow and too plain. I typically use some color in my eye make-up. 

Hope this helps anyone looking for vendors in Cheyenne. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards