Snarky Brides

Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!

Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!

•  I imagine she permanently smells like an uncleaned freshly used tanning bed. 

imageVacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:9f79944c-27bd-4898-8e61-18c8f3178adf">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE] I imagine she permanently smells like an uncleaned freshly used tanning bed. 
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]
    Or burning body from in the inside. Like it comes out of her ears and nose
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:6974f38d-e371-4c19-983c-9c3566876140">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh this makes me really glad I stopped tanning.  I did it for way too long.  This woman is just ridiculous.   And KD, I have missed you!  I feel like I haven't "seen" you in forever!
    Posted by shaydenise[/QUOTE]

SHAY! How are you?

I've been in puppy prison. H left me for Talledaga, so it's just me trying to keep him busy. I havent been on the computer at night for a few days now and works been crazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:9f79944c-27bd-4898-8e61-18c8f3178adf">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE] I imagine she permanently smells like an uncleaned freshly used tanning bed. 
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

Feck I hate that smell.  It's the smell of your skin cells BURNING ffs.
    panther
  • kd- How is the puppy doing??
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:85a29152-1c3c-44bd-bd3f-5b1792f9efc7">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly! : SHAY! How are you? I've been in puppy prison. H left me for Talledaga, so it's just me trying to keep him busy. I havent been on the computer at night for a few days now and works been crazy.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>Puppy prison?  I'm assshole because I laughed at that ha ha.  I'm sorry your stuck in prison though, that's definitely no fun.
    </div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:1a2c0cf0-443c-4fff-b31c-afb8dec7efea">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly! : Or burning body from in the inside. Like it comes out of her ears and nose
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm imagining that smoking commercial where the woman is at a club or something and is staring in the mirror and her skin is smoking/falling off... has anyone else seen that one?</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:c4583365-c350-453e-89c1-ff471008bf3c">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly! : I'm imagining that smoking commercial where the woman is at a club or something and is staring in the mirror and her skin is smoking/falling off... has anyone else seen that one?

I haven't seen that one, but I have seen the one where the women has to put on a wig, and put in false teeth, and has one of the tubes in her throat (not sure of correct term). That one would have made me stopped smoking if I was a smoker.
    imageVacation
  • Hike- he is a brat, I truly believe he laughs at me. When he does something bad and I go to reprimand him, he runs and I could swear I hear a puppy laugh.

I wear him out around 8:30, so he's usually in bed by 9:30-9:45 and he sleeps till 5:30 or so, which is WAY too early for me that's daddies time.

Shay- I feel like all I do is take him out, feed him or play with him. I crate him to eat dinner just to get some peace and quiet. It's easy when H is there, we can share, but I get stuck with him a lot when he travels.

H owes me big and he knows it. I see a spa day in my future!
  • I haven't Shay but I bet that happens to her.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I think all of the new smoking commercials are um... extreme, graphic?  I mean I'm not a smoker nor a fan of it (especially because of H) but daamn those commercials are just a little much.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:3a4800d9-6c75-408d-9ff4-1dcad99dc467">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly! : I haven't seen that one, but I have seen the one where the women has to put on a wig, and put in false teeth, and has one of the tubes in her throat (not sure of correct term). <strong>That one would have made me stopped smoking if I was a smoker.
    </strong>Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

Between the caffeine thing and this you really don't understand addiction.   
  • kd- I think that means he is going to be one smart dog, watch out! Mine are like that and are smart as shiit. Get ready! :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Aww I'm sorry, kd that's rough.  Bella gets up at 5:30 too, but luckily her and Millie Moo are older so we just let them out in the backyard for a little while and go back to sleep until they bark to come back in.  They basically go out there to just sit on the deck and sleep instead of sleeping inside.  Weird dogs.  Sebastian though, that little old man sleeps even after we get up ha.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I just showed her picture to one of my bosses and his response was "Is that real? That can't be real. Eww"
    imageVacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:e6f03d2c-5453-4239-b926-ad818d248645">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly! : Between the caffeine thing and this you really don't understand addiction.   
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

FFS, like you've never exaggerated.
    imageVacation
  • Clearly all that tanning has FRIED her brain (if she ever had any to begin with)! WTF is wrong with her? Does she have one of those mirrors that make her look skinny and beautiful? She looks like a clown with that pink lipsteak smeared across her face and orange skin! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:58828f90-e32e-4f6f-ad65-267162fc91f4">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww I'm sorry, kd that's rough.  Bella gets up at 5:30 too, but luckily her and Millie Moo are older so we just let them out in the backyard for a little while and go back to sleep until they bark to come back in.  They basically go out there to just sit on the deck and sleep instead of sleeping inside.  Weird dogs.  Sebastian though, that little old man sleeps even after we get up ha.

Eh, it'll be fine we just have to have time and patience. I was hoping to start puppy classes next Saturday, but the vet doesn't want him around random dogs till he's 12 weeks.
  • I'm just saying that an addict is not going to be "fixed" by an ad campaign Brandi. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:ab6fe4bf-3a11-4592-9b9d-01dbfab0b3a3">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just saying that an addict is not going to be "fixed" by an ad campaign Brandi. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

OK, we get it, I had an UO on the UO board. You don't agree. That doesn't mean I am clueless to how addiction works in the first place.

But yes, someone <em>can</em> quit smoking cold turkey if something profound enough happens to them.  For someone people, a series of those commercials can be profound enough. For the personal examples I have it is a persons father getting lung cancer, and another person having their daughter ask them to quit.

This is a P&R. I am leaving work.
    imageVacation
  • edited May 2012
    Brandi, my husband quit smoking cold turkey after his grandma suddenly died.  She was a heavy smoker.

He was very miserable for quite a long time after he quit smoking and he still gets cravings for cigarettes 8 years later.  Because you know... nicotine is addictive.
    panther
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re:Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!:Brandi, my husband quit smoking cold turkey after his grandma suddenly died.nbsp; She was a heavy smoker.He was very miserable for quite a long time after he quit smoking and he still gets cravings for cigarettes 8 years later.nbsp; Because you know... nicotine is addictive. Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin I didn't say it wasn't addictive. But he quit and that is all that I said. I never said quit with no desire or cravings ever again. Eta: my point is that if I didn't bring up caffeine yesterday, I really don't think this would have been brought up today. It's being blown out of proportion because my opinion wasnt conveyed properly on another subject.
    imageVacation
  • Brandi, I still would have said something even without your UO yesterday - probably because I've wished one of those commercials would scare me into quitting. 
  • In Response to Re:Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!:[QUOTE]Brandi, I still would have said something even without your UO yesterday probably because I've wished one of those commercials would scare me into quitting.nbsp; Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

That very well may be true, I just think it would have been more of a statement like you just made rather than "you don't know anything about addiction".

I don't disagree that addiction is strong and can be hard to move past.

I simply made a judgement about a closed scenario, so I just don't see why it's being applied to each and every addiction comment. KWIM?
    imageVacation
  • I'm following you Brandi, but your UO made enough of an impression that it's going to follow you for a while.  FWIW, I have no issue with you at all and I still think your fiance looks like Jason Lee (cutie). 

Thought you were going to work?  :)
  • That woman looks at least twice her age.
    The black lipliner in her mug shot is just.. ICK, I have no words.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:4e855215-2139-49aa-bd81-81ee61815918">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That woman looks at least twice her age. The black lipliner in her mug shot is just.. ICK, I have no words.
    Posted by Matty143[/QUOTE]
    I bet it's tattooed on.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:bef0ef81-66b3-491e-b9b4-ab0b4f9b6086">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly! : I bet it's tattooed on.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

::shudder::
    You're so right.
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:b01e44cf-01c7-4536-8f95-dc300c606ac9">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My skin would look like that if I sat in a hot tub for 2 hours and then slathered myself in iodine.  Throw in a $1.00 kiddie barrette, some eyeliner to use as lipliner, and it's got to be the cheapest scary Halloween costume ever.
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

lol.
    You just need a cabbage patch kid and you're set!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guess-what-guys-were-jealous-fat-and-ugly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:331fc593-1ea7-43df-86b5-0cc16f53d36bPost:a9b2d20d-7853-4029-9a34-3e89f1260941">Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess what guys, we're jealous, fat and ugly! : And some cooking spray for my little baby doll.  Gotta teach them while they're young!
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

Sure do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards