Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Wedding Venue Phoenix

Hi All,

I am in the process of planning a wedding in Phoenix and I am having a hard time finding venues that are inexpensive. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of venues that let you bring in outside catering, but still had an indoor area for the reception? I would also be interested in anywhere that is BYOB.

Thanks!!!

Re: Wedding Venue Phoenix

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_wedding-venue-phoenix?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:7ae3ecd1-9d26-49b6-a653-726c2f967c89Post:1c2e9329-ee20-4af7-957f-1f0a6423b73c">Wedding Venue Phoenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All, I am in the process of planning a wedding in Phoenix and I am having a hard time finding venues that are inexpensive. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of venues that let you bring in outside catering, but still had an indoor area for the reception? I would also be interested in anywhere that is BYOB. Thanks!!!
    Posted by jenwenzel[/QUOTE]

<div>Check out the Felch House Inn. It's an adorable B&B with a great garden area, but they can also set up your reception inside the 1920s home. You can bring in your own caterer and liquor and the site fee is pretty reasonable.</div><div>
    </div><div>The Clubhouse at Encanto park may also work for you. You have to bring in everything except for tables and chairs. There's an onsite kitchen your caterer can use and if you have alcohol you have to hire security.</div>
  • Options
    Check out Sahauro Ranch Park in Glendale.

You can do a small ceremony in the rose garden and then have an indoor reception with BYOB and Caterers on site as well.

Its actually reasonably priced. $600 for up to 200 people for ceremony and $649 for the reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards