Oregon

Vineyard with a view???

I have been looking for an outdoor wedding/reception venue at a local vineyard that has some type of view. Does anyone have any ideas? Anywhere between Portland and Salem? Please help!

Re: Vineyard with a view???

• edited December 2011
    Vista Hills and Zenith Vineyard were both gorgeous.  I would highly recommend either.  We nearly went with Zenith (Vista Hills was a bit small for us), but decided to do something urban instead.  

Best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
    168image Are Invited to celebrate with the Newlyweds!
    79image Will be joining the celebration
    67image Can't make it
    22image Are Procrastinating

RSVP Date 2/9
  • edited December 2011
    Cubanisimo Vineyards in West Salem has the most beautiful view of mount hood that I've ever seen, not to mention an absolutely perfect venue for both a ceremony and reception - they can accomodate up to 200 guests. 
  • edited December 2011
    Ardiri Vineyards is absolutely gorgeous, but can only have 75 guests. 
    South of Cornelius/Forest Grove. 
  • edited December 2011
    Willamette Valley Vineyards has quite a lovely view and is in Turner but it is only about 5 minutes south of Salem.

http://wvv.com/visit/facilities_catering/
  • edited December 2011
    We got married at BeckenRidge (in Dallas) and the view was pretty amazing - its on top of a big hill.
    Willamette Valley VIneyards has a pretty view of the valley.

Anything in West Salem (its pretty much just made of hills!) would have a great view more than likely
  • oneyangoneyang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Youngberg (McMinnville) was the most beautiful ever. Very pricey.

Elk Cove (Gaston/Carlton I forget). Also very very exquiste.
  • LauraAD9LauraAD9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Beckenridge - we got married there a couple weeks ago and loved it.  Beautiful views and the staff are great to work with.

Youngberg was also stunning, but verrrry expensive, especially since you need to rent their inn.

There are several great wineries in the McMinnville/Dundee/Dayton area (including Youngberg), and one that really impressed us was Vista Hills.  It has more of a modern feel to it, and it's a little small, but it's set among some big pines and it has a mind-boggling view of the valley.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards