Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW: Wedding Pics Blogged TODAY!!!

I couldn't wait until tomorrow.  Enjoy!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: AW: Wedding Pics Blogged TODAY!!!

• Wow! beautiful. Love every single one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • oh. em. gee!  I love them!

I especially love the Up House for your guest book!
    Anniversary

• AH! I almost cried looking through all of them!
    And we are doing the same guest book! I love how yours turned out!
  • Thanks, ladies!  

Carrie -- Really?  That's awesome!  One thing I will say is that instead of everyone doing their own thumbprint, families and couples just did one thumbprint and signed it by all of them, so we ended up with about 20 balloons instead of 65-70.  We may have to fill in some before we hang it on the wall, lol.
  • That's good to know! Maybe I will try to make the instructions a little more specific.
    FI LOVES Disney (that's where he proposed). We are having Disney touches throughout our wedding.
  • Love your pictures....you look beautiful!!!
  • ejheartejheart member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Yayy! Congrats!!! I absolutely LOVE the First Look pic in b&w where you guys are forehead to forehead and smiling away. So much love and happiness is reflected! :)
    Anniversary
  • Amy, your pictures are so amazing.  I love all the ones in front of the gate and the first black and white one in the 5 minute rule and I still love the black and white one at night with the candles in the background.  Everything looked so amazing, your aunt did such a great job with the flowers.  I am glad minus a few little things with friends everything turned out wonderful for you and Randy!
  • LOVE all of these!! You guys looked so happy and the decor was great
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Oh wow, everything looks wonderful but what I am most happy about is how happy YOU look!  There is so much to love but I think my favorites are the gazebo after the ceremony and the one of you kissing before the ceremony where you are holding your bouquet.  The decor all looks so fabulous!  Love all of it!
  • Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-wedding-pics-blogged-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:da0a4e7a-30fa-4df7-a5d7-8bc119009106Post:6485529f-b27b-4d0b-9f7c-bf70c0b97fd9">Re: AW: Wedding Pics Blogged TODAY!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yayy! Congrats!!! <strong>I absolutely LOVE the First Look pic in b&w where you guys are forehead to forehead and smiling away.</strong> So much love and happiness is reflected! :)
    Posted by ejheart[/QUOTE]

That's my favorite too!!! Also, your aunt did a great job on the flowers! Love the colors. Congrats again!
  • Amy, you look stunning! After each pic, I thought 'oh, that is my favorite!', until I moved to the next one.
  • You 5 minute rule pictures are my faves of all time. 
    I serioulsy almost cried. I also love the UP guest book! That's so adorable!

• Wow, thank you so much for all of your sweet comments!  I am beaming from ear-to-ear right now, lol.  I am so happy that we got such great pictures (many of you know that H and I are not into having our pic taken... at all... poor Mack and Chelsea!).  I am emotional just looking over them because the wedding went by SO fast and now I get to remember what all took place and really let the feelings sink in.  Just wish I wasn't at work! :P

Thanks for letting me AW today and for all your kind words. :)
  • These are gorgeous pictures!!! Like everyone else, I love the ones from the 5 minute rule, so pretty, and so joyful. And your cake topper, where did you get that? I LOVE it!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-wedding-pics-blogged-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:da0a4e7a-30fa-4df7-a5d7-8bc119009106Post:fe394861-da75-412a-a70a-820e90619f6f">Re: AW: Wedding Pics Blogged TODAY!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]These are gorgeous pictures!!! Like everyone else, I love the ones from the 5 minute rule, so pretty, and so joyful. And your cake topper, where did you get that? I LOVE it!!
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thank you!  I actually got the cake topper from Etsy.  Random find that fit perfectly with everything else we had going on.  I LOVED the way it turned out on the cake!  I had some cute little burlap banners I bought to continue the theme, too, but completely forgot to use them.  Ugh.

</div>
  • My favorites:

The closeup of you two where he is looking at you, you are looking down and you can see your freckles! So cute!

The fifth pic during the 5-minute rule, with all the sunlight on you and a close hug and you look SO HAPPY.

The first pic of the two of you in your reception -- I think it might be the same one Stephiehall pointed out -- you look like you're almost jumping into his arms to kiss him.

And I keep almost tearing up (and I am not an emotional girl) at the last picture of the two of you raising your hands together. That just feels perfect after the last couple of months for the two of you. Beautiful! Crap, I'm going to tear up again. I'm very happy for you!
  • You are so sweet, MarieSD, thank you!  

You know, my mom was worried that we wouldn't fully enjoy our wedding based on the incredibly small amount of time between all the things that happened over the last few months and our wedding.  The funny thing is, I think we enjoyed it that much more and it was so much more emotional for both of us.  Okay, now I'm going to cry! LOL
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-wedding-pics-blogged-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:da0a4e7a-30fa-4df7-a5d7-8bc119009106Post:760f9cfb-25b8-4730-b1e1-e26009012997">Re: AW: Wedding Pics Blogged TODAY!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: Wedding Pics Blogged TODAY!!! : Thank you!  I actually got the cake topper from Etsy.  Random find that fit perfectly with everything else we had going on.  I LOVED the way it turned out on the cake!  I had some cute little burlap banners I bought to continue the theme, too, but completely forgot to use them.  Ugh.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]
    I was just looking at a cake topper like that yesterday on Etsy thinking I could use that with the flowers I plan on having on my cake. I also love the burlap used on the tables. I was going back and forth on using burlap to dress up the solid white tables clothes offered by my venue. I really love that. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I love burlap.  It's so inexpensive but it adds this really unique touch that can bring everything together.  The burlap we used had unfinished edges -- we just rough cut it, no stitching, no binding, nothing.  There's stuff you can buy and use on burlap to treat it so it doesn't fray, but I liked the more "organic" look of just letting it be.  If you do some stitching on the edge, it makes it dressier and much more formal looking.  Just so versatile.  It would be even dressier if you coordinated your edging with the napkins (so navy blue edging with navy blue napkins).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-wedding-pics-blogged-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:da0a4e7a-30fa-4df7-a5d7-8bc119009106Post:385348b7-f29c-4018-a1af-8b04bc60e8b4">Re: AW: Wedding Pics Blogged TODAY!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love burlap.  It's so inexpensive but it adds this really unique touch that can bring everything together.  The burlap we used had unfinished edges -- we just rough cut it, no stitching, no binding, nothing.  There's stuff you can buy and use on burlap to treat it so it doesn't fray, but I liked the more "organic" look of just letting it be.  If you do some stitching on the edge, it makes it dressier and much more formal looking.  Just so versatile.  It would be even dressier if you coordinated your edging with the napkins (so navy blue edging with navy blue napkins).
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]
    Where did you get your burlap? Just curious it's something that I was now really getting intersted in doing. That is a really great idea with adding edging. It would be easy enough for me to DIY. I could just whip my sewing machine out the garage where it's been stored.
  • Honestly, we used burlap my aunt borrowed from her church that someone else had used at their wedding.  I know that you can get it at Hobby Lobby though with a 40% off coupon.  Even Walmart sells it.  You also might find some great deals online, even on eBay.  

The edging does look really good.  There's actually some that you don't have to sew, you just iron on.  H's mom did a mock-up for us with the no-sew edging and then sewn edging and both looked really good.  I still preferred the sewn edging but I'd have done the no-sew edging in a heartbeat to save time.  I'm sure none of the guests would have noticed the difference anyway.
  • Sweet! I might have to make a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards