Wisconsin

budget photography

Hey Ladies! My FI and I are getting married in Florence.. Right over the MI/WI border. We are looking for a photojournalistic type photographer that is young and fun and budget friendly. I would like to keep it under 1200. Any and all suggestions would be great! Thanks so much!

Happy Planning!

Re: budget photography

• KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Florence...wow! There's not a lot there lol, but pretty!  I live in Eagle River, and there is a good photographer in Rhinelander but she is pretty pricey...Brown Street Studios. 
    My photographer is from Manitowoc, but he travels to Milwaukee a lot and my wedding will be in Green Bay, he might go up there too? for the whole day he is costing us $1500, which is a super deal! Joe Hang....i've met him also, very nice guy...in his early 20's.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer is a great guy and his packages start at $995 for 8 hours and all of the prints on a disc with the printing rights. They're out of Oshkosh Wisconsin, but they will travel! I hope that helps! Oh and they're photos on their website do not do their work any justice compared to when you see their prints.
    Heres the link!
     twoguysphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    Dad & Daughter Photography out of La Crosse are AWESOME.

Great price (under 1000 for all day coverage)
    Listen to you and do what YOU want
    Attention to Detail

Check them out - daddaughterphotography.blogspot.com

If tell them that I (Marisa) recommended you I get a gift too! :-)

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards