July 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding Sationary

Why is it so hard for me to find stationary I like. Especially the invitations. Finding my dress, caterer, venue, and flowers were easy. I would not have guessed that invitations would be the hard part.

Where did you get your invites from?

Re: Wedding Sationary

• Options

vistaprint.  :)

• Options
    I designed my own with my mom and sister.  My mom's a crafty lady and likes to make greeting cards with all her stamps and embossers and stuff, so it's pretty easy since she has all the tools.  I found tutorials and ideas in different spots and I think it'll work out well.
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I was designing my own, but then got a groupon from Delphine Press. 

What type of invitations are you looking for?
  • Options
    I feel the same way. I am getting my STD from vista print(I made them), but I'm not in love with any of the invites. I see so many DIY that I really like, but I'm not that crafty, and when I find something online that looks like what I want it cost way too much! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I really wanted to DIY my own but I have no clue how to get the layered look let alone find a publishing program for free. Luckily I found an amazing Etsy seller that has been so wonderful and in budget for invites!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Etsy for the invites, inserts, and belly bands. Cardsandpockets.com for envelopes, liners, and pocket folds. Keep looking, you'll find something you love!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I designed my own, printing them via vistaprint. I went online and found some free fonts and did everything in Word. Have you tried Bride Chicks (or something like that)?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    nateandjustine- i found an invite i liked but the background color was too dark. i talked to someone on the chat and she lightened the background quiet a bit.  you can ask if they can do that
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem! I want a formal invite with an RSVP, directions, and reception insert. I'm having a hard time finding all that for a reasonable price!

I might DIY, but I'm not super crafty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

• Options
    Thanks Southrencutie!! I'll have to look again! I think that I am going to go check out some craft stores to see what they have and see if I can do a dyi with everything precut! I am not good at cutting paper(even with a paper cutter!) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd say wedding paper divas and cardsandpockets for the pocketfolds because that's what I was initially planning on doing.

There's also digbyandrose and I LOVE their stuff, but be warned that they are NOT cheap, so don't look unless you're prepared for that cost...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards