• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Food and Cakes

Farm wedding cake topper?

We are having the wedding at the farm we live on and i want to do a farm themed cake! I cant find any good ideas for a cake topper or anywhere online for a decent price, with like a farmer and his wife figurines. All i have found so far are cow salt and pepper shakers! Any sites or ideas where i could find anything?
*hails

Re: Farm wedding cake topper?

• edited December 2011
    What about using a John Deere tractor?  One of those little ones?   Model farm equipment, try a tractor dealer they might have miniture tractors, bailers, combines etc.
  • bltatabltata member
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    You could try googling farmer and wife figurines.  You could browse the individual webpages or look at the shopping tab.   I also looked up country wedding cake toppers and found great results with the same google shopping method.

I don't know if you are particularly into the country scene, but this is kind of cute.
    Western Wedding Cake Topper (clickable)

I would post more links, but I figure if you do the searches I suggested, you will be able to tell if things fit your tastes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

"I wish I could have sparkly tits every single day of my life." --MUNI
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much guys! I ended up getting the one from "wedding favors unlimited" ! Its perfect!  The bottom layer of our cake will have john deere tractors the middle layer will have cows and the top layer will have the farmer and wife dancing cake topper!
    *hails
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards