Hawaii
Options

Maui Condos... Any Suggestions fellow Knotties?

Hi Ladies!

Does anyone know of any condos in Maui preferrably on the west side, that's affordable?  We're planning to get Maui'd in February '12 and are looking for affordable accommodations for our guests.  The resorts are really nice, but they're pretty pricey. 

Any suggestions would help BIG TIME!

Thanks!!!

Re: Maui Condos... Any Suggestions fellow Knotties?

• Options
    tiggy5555tiggy5555 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it helps, the Aina Nalu condos in Lahaina town seem to be really affordable. I will be staying there this Sept and will give a review for people to consider. HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image139 Were invited to paradise!
    image 39 Are ready to party!
    image 100 Are stuck on the mainland!
    image 0 Need to check their mail!
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We stay at Kamaole Sands condo complex in Kihei everytime we go to Maui.  The weather down there is awesome, the beaches are beautiful and not crazy crowded, and Kihei seems like such a normal town.  It is my heaven.... 

Take a look on vrbo.com and you can find some great deals for just about any condo on the island.  Good luck!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.alohacondos.com/maui

We're staying at the napili bay resort. I wanted to be as close to the ocean and still affordable with a kitchen. I'll have a review in september. They seem sorta older but they're upgraded inside, some seem nicer than others. 
  • Options
    britters32britters32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Feb 2012 in Maui as well. Feb 25th to be exact. We chose Aston Maui Hill for our guests. They offer 1-3 bedroom condos and can be as cheap as $60 a night if splitting a 3 bedroom with people. It is located in Kihei which is right north of Wailea where we are getting married. There are tons of condos in Kihei to choose from though. I was quite overwhelmed when looking but a lot seem to be from personal owners. So if you are looking to book everyone in one place, I'd look at the Aston condos (they have multiple properties) on Maui. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Taina747Taina747 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the website HomeAway.com.  A few of my familiy and friends used the site to find condos. Affordable and great locations!  I highly recommend it!
  • Options
    oddsquad21oddsquad21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!  I'll start looking around and I'll repost to let you guys know what I came up with :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We always stay at the Kahana Village, but they're still pricey. We had a bunch of guests stay at the Polynesian Shores, and they really loved it there (and they got 115$ a night for 1 bedroom places).
  • Options
    FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have Kamaole Sands booked for next June.  We went through VRBO and found an owner that had two 2bed/2 bath with lofts in the same building.  I emailed them what we could afford, which was about $50 less per night than advertised, and they accepted.  Our WC had recomended this Condo site as they are centrally located and is good for all ages.  Good luck and let us know what you find. 
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FS - You will not be disappointed!  I <3 Kam Sands!!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards