Minnesota

Venues In The Twin Cities

So I am looking for a venue that will not cost too much money.
We have checked out our local VFW ( I didn't like that too much ) and a nice banquet hall ( The Opulence Room, really cute ).
I am really trying to keep this a thrifty as possible. We are on a very small budget ( $2,000 or less is what we are aiming for )
I have been looking for places that either allow us to bring in any caterer, or prepare our own food and bring in. Even the catering is kind of pricey.
Any suggestions?

Re: Venues In The Twin Cities

• Depending on the time of year, the Profile Event Center is a good option. They do minimums instead of a rental fee, and in the off season, the catering pretty much covers it. Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but I'd say it's worth checking out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • PanamaGigiPanamaGigi member
    First Comment
    edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota_venues-in-the-twin-cities?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:640Discussion:c91652ed-0ed0-4d4b-85a6-18d7c4755ba3Post:505e8caa-0b59-4a2c-a25a-7ae7e82fc885">Re: Venues In The Twin Cities</a>:
    [QUOTE]Depending on the time of year, the Profile Event Center is a good option. They do minimums instead of a rental fee, and in the off season, the catering pretty much covers it. Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but I'd say it's worth checking out!
    Posted by jennipea382[/QUOTE]
    T

hank you for that.
    I will check them out.
  • I got married in January at Crystal Lake Golf Course in Lakeville.  My budget for me entire wedding was $10,000, so its def budget friendly. They have it all decorated for Christmas and it is beautiful.  Diane and Victora are great to work with, and the food is AMAZING. 

I just wanted to throw that option out there!
  • PNA Hall in Northeast is $1,400 and they provide tables, chairs, a bar, and a kitchen. They let you do whatever you want for food and alcohol.
  • Contact your local Convention & Visitors Bureau! They are a great resource to the area and know of great venues that could fit your budget. I work for one, Minneapolis Northwest Convention & Visitors Bureau in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis, MN. We assist with finding venues for FREE :)

Also, maybe check out community centers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards