Maine

Plans for the week?

Re: Plans for the week?

• edited December 2011
    Besides cleaning the house, which is always on my to-do list...

*pick favorite pics from the wedding to make up an album.
    *update my bio - add pics from the wedding
    *make a "for sale" page in my bio
    *get back on track with exercising
    *do taxes!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with chayer on cleaning the house.  This morning we went to Crate and Barrel and to BBB to start looking around at registry options.

For the rest of the week I'm planning on working and continuing to add to our budget spreadsheet.  We're trying to come up with realistic min/max prices for everything.  

Oh, and for tonight we bought bottles of 2 types of wine we're considering for the wedding.  We're going to taste test them and see which we prefer!  Fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Like everyone else: CLEANING!!! I neglected it all last week.

Starting my Wii Fit fitness plan to hopefully tone up a bit for our engagement shoot that we just booked for May.

Having a much needed girls day on Saturday

Work

• edited December 2011
    Mostly the usual: work, laundry, that kind of stuff. Our shelving in our closet collapsed last night, so our clothes are everywhere until FI can fix it!

Also getting our invitation template ready (picking fonts, mostly) to send off to the graphic designer. I've got to get this done ASAP!

And finding some florists I want to visit on Saturday. I'm taking a trip out to Bridgton, where the wedding is, to try and finally book a florist this weekend. Wish me luck!!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck with the florist!
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cleaning our apartment... still more apartment hunting... gym... work... nothing too exciting this week :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards