Options

Rollcall

Re: Rollcall

• Options
    oh, happy day!
    Happy Spring!.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here and can post on the regular board...

do you think I should post to come over here?
    The Girl is 5. The Boy is 2. The Dog is 1.

imageimage

I am the 99%.
  • Options
    This isn't the super secret board, so please post.  I need human interaction today
  • Options
    ...although this half-screen format thing is going to give me a stroke
    The Girl is 5. The Boy is 2. The Dog is 1.

imageimage

I am the 99%.
  • Options
    Yeah the formatting sucks 10 lb donkey nuts but it's something.

Maybe I should have investigated the bump.

Hang on
  • Options
    Nope.  I can't post over there either.
    Just here
    Bring them on Mominatrix!
  • Options
    ::shudders::

What the hell did they do to the format over here?
  • Options
    Hey look, I'm me again!  With an older siggy...
  • Options
    Yeah, my siggy is old too.  I don't want to dickk around and try to change it though
  • Options
    I am having flashbacks to the election.  The format over here is super annoying. 
  • Options
    marie427marie427 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    What a coincidence, we are all getting married in December 2013!

ETA: Why is my old siggy here?? I still have access to the Nest so I didn't change anything.

imageimageimage

ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    I can post everywhere Tongue out  but the smilies suck over here
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_rollcall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:3117adfe-8aac-4fa4-9b07-2a913f164f68Post:1ca51723-57d6-4e36-b3c4-294d2e0bab47">Re: Rollcall</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Yeah the formatting sucks 10 lb donkey nuts </strong>but it's something. Maybe I should have investigated the bump. Hang on
    Posted by majorwife[/QUOTE]

LOL!

MW - you are the best!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Now that really sucked.

Seriously Nest, are you kidding me?
    And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this Rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.
  • Options
    I never posted on The Knot...now I know why. They must only hire HS dropouts to design their sites. 
  • Options
    Mighty Mia--do I know you?  I thought I knew all of the Cincinnati peeps.
  • Options
    MW - did you post on FB?
  • Options
    Make those women SHUT UP! I want to know what kind of perky ass beebee you have to be to sit there and watch this chicks talk about monogrammed shiit no one wants.

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_rollcall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:3117adfe-8aac-4fa4-9b07-2a913f164f68Post:25b4d1ca-91dc-42df-abb7-82032671b3bc">Re: Rollcall</a>:
    [QUOTE]MW - did you post on FB?
    Posted by lilmgirl[/QUOTE]yes
  • Options
    I live near Lexington, KY.  I have no idea why it says Cincinnati and I can't figure out how to change it because the site blows. 
  • Options
    crying isn't cool is it?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_rollcall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:3117adfe-8aac-4fa4-9b07-2a913f164f68Post:f98e930e-6bfc-489b-882d-1ea53794bd47">Re: Rollcall</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live near Lexington, KY.  I have no idea why it says Cincinnati and I can't figure out how to change it because the site blows. 
    Posted by mighty mia[/QUOTE]

<div>My location was changed too.  </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_rollcall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:3117adfe-8aac-4fa4-9b07-2a913f164f68Post:393b588c-4559-4379-a102-23fcd571b22a">Re: Rollcall</a>:
    [QUOTE]...although this half-screen format thing is going to give me a stroke
    Posted by mominatrix[/QUOTE]
    <p>It could cause me to stroke out, even without the tv.....</p>Who designs their sites? God.
  • Options
    The drive and ingenuity of Nesties never ceases to amaze. :-)
  • Options
  • Options
    Why does my little icon keep changing??

How do people LIVE over here? The only thing worthwhile is the saved click to the reply page.

Everything else is the muthafuuking suck, yo!

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    Hello and this sucks.
    7/21/2007 :)

imageimageimage

Deductive reasoning isn't a conservative or liberal attribute. ~epphd
  • Options

I MISSED YOU BITCHES!  Oooh, I wonder if the knot will let me post "bitches."

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_rollcall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:3117adfe-8aac-4fa4-9b07-2a913f164f68Post:1bce065b-5cf9-4455-ba7e-5939700b3074">Re: Rollcall</a>:
    [QUOTE]I MISSED YOU BITCHES!  Oooh, I wonder if the knot will let me post "bitches."
    Posted by brideymcbriderson[/QUOTE]
    you posted bitches!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards