California-Los Angeles
Options

QOTD

Since Thanksgiving is just a couple of days away, tell us what you're most thankful for.
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am most thankful for my family. My daughter has changed my life sooooooooooooo much and I wouldnt change it for the world!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea GREAT question - I too am most grateful for my FAMILY!  I love my family and I'm pretty lucky that we are close.  I'm also grateful to be healthy, employed right now and all my wonderful FRIENDSLaughing
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm MOST thankful for my parents and DH! They mean the absolute MOST to me. They are my rock they are the reason I get up every  morning without any of them I don't know what I would do.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm most thankful for (finally!) finding the one man that is right for me. He treats me like gold and we get along so well. It'll be a great day when I can say I'm his Mrs.

/sappy moment

But a close second is the fact that I'll have my mom down here tomorrow to spend the holiday with us and FI's family, and that she can join us for a few days on a vacation. Yay!
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most thankful for my family and DH. They are the best thing I have...our parents are so supportive and I thank God for having them and having their love and the unity between us.
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thankful for DH and the fact that in this crappy economy he is able to support the both of us while I am in school.  I am also very thankful for my cat Suki because while DH is working all crazy hours of the day and night, she's by my side to keep me company (although I can do without the 3:30AM wakeup meow to feed her!).
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love this =P
    I am very thankful for my family & my husband.
    without them i dont know where I would be in the times of hardship...
    My husband has come to prove to me that he will stand by me through even the worse.
    This year has been an emotinaly rollercoaster with my younger brothers mental illness, and learning more and more each day.
    I am thankful for the patience, understanding, and the amazing relationship my family and i have come to have till this day.

Cant wait for 2011!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm thankful, for my family, friends and Fiance.  Whenever I think that things aren't going well, there's someone to show me the good in it. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards