Sports Weddings

Jersey as guest book

I've heard this mentioned a few times, but have no idea where to buy one.  FI and I are huge Yankee fans so we'd need a baseball jersey. Any website recs?

Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Jersey as guest book

• Ugh, YANKEES!! haha gross!!

FI and I are doing the jersey as a guest book - but a RED SOX one... (yes, we're still supporters!!!)

mlb.com and you can even have it personalized (future last name and # can be your wedding date!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is such a great idea!!! I litteraly gasped in excitment when i read this. Good thinking
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • This is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D We were going to do baseballs but then we would have alot of baseballs....:D
  • We did this but with a hockey jersey and it was great!  we now have it framed and hanging in our house.    You could go online and search for custom jerseys and have one made.    We knew somebody that does hockey jerseys so he made one for us!
  • We are using bases for our guestbooks. We are  buying all the groomsmen Detroit Tigers jerseys to wear during the reception!) I am also getting one just for pictures.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are using a jersey as our guest book also and would like to put a little sign
    on the table with it saying "Thank you for sharing our special day, please sign our Raven's jersey guestbook".  Any suggestions on wording, something doesn't sound quite right about what I wrote.?
  • Hello.

I need some help please. I am going to use a custom Dallas Cowboys Jersey as our guest book. I was wondering is anyone can tell me what we should use to sign it with? Is a Sharpie the best way to go?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards