Maine

Married - PIP and reviews :)

Not trying to AW too much but thought maybe it'd be helpful to someone out there...

http://esquilinha.weebly.com

I know there doesn't seem to be many people from the Bangor area on here but oh well!

Re: Married - PIP and reviews :)

• schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so beatiful!! Where did you get your bridesmaids dresses? and about how much were they. I am trying to figure out if i will have my mom sew them or have my girls buy them.
  • ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG I love your cake topper!

Beautiful pictures! Congrats!

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!
    Really nice pics and thanks for the reviews on your page. Where do you live? My wedding is in Ellsworth and my FI and I are trying to find jobs right now so we can move here.
  • edited December 2011
    So nice to see some "local" folks, I am from Ellsworth :) BEAUTIFUL pics by the way, seems as if it were a magical day!
  • meganyanimeganyani member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The BM dresses were all different. My sister/MOH got hers at a bridal shop. I know it's one of the major brands like Alfred Angelo. The others got theirs at retail stores. Sorry I'm not of more help!

Thank you all for the compliments :)

I currently live in Orland, ME which is sort of by Dedham. If you know the Ellsworth area, then you probably know where it is.  Yay for more midcoast people!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards