Canada

Carmen's Banquet Center, Hamilton - Reviews/opinions?

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to choose a venue, and I have had the "Carmen's look" in my head for years so would love to use that as my venue, but so far they have given us a bad impression. First, they double booked our viewing appointment therefore lost the appointment, and when I emailed them, they seemed a little sympathetic but only because "they had to". It seems as if the sales rep. didn't even care. We have also heard that the food can be hit or miss, and that they book 2-3 weddings an evening (sharing the lobby with two other weddings, and noise from other weddings going on). Both of these aspects make me nervous, yet the price is so right for my amount of guests. I am torn to say the least. 

Does anyone have any feedback on their service at all? 

Thanks is advance, 
Kristin

Re: Carmen's Banquet Center, Hamilton - Reviews/opinions?

• I will be attending a wedding there in January so I can only let you know after that. My friend has had a fine time dealing with them. They were willing to compromise on several things although she found that depending on who you spoke to there was a different price and story. She got everything in writing so they always honoured the lower price. (She ended up getting a good deal)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards