Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

So excited.. FI and I are starting the Venue search this week!

i am very excited... My Fiance and I are starting to look around Pgh for our venue.. We have contacted TTC,Aviary, PPA, UC, and Lemont. So far we only have heard back from TTC, but I'm sure that will change in the next few days.We really dont have a huge budget (7-9k for the venue) so we are going to have to make it work ( maybe a sunday wedding or something). Im finally just excited to begin the process with him!  If anyone has any other suggestions I am open to hearing them!

Re: So excited.. FI and I are starting the Venue search this week!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay exciting! Your venue choices sound good...how many people are you inviting on that budget??

Rivers club is also supposed to be affordable... but I think they have a 10K min. for in-season Saturdays.
  • eddiesgirl11eddiesgirl11 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It will be small.. No more than 115 people. The aviary sounds like it could be doable... Which would be awesome bc FI loves the bigburrito catering menu.
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck with your choice! 
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    edited December 2011
    hey tom,

It's cool for you to post here and offer advice to brides, but not to plug your business. Vendors aren't allowed on these boards, and end up getting banned.  Just fyi.
  • djtoothdjtooth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my bad, i will delete it then, i didntk now, sorry
    Tom Barnes aka DJ Tooth www.djtooth.com iamtooth@aol.com
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    edited December 2011
    nbd :)  happy to have you post in general, just not to plug business
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards