Second Weddings

Registry

Not sure how things are done these days but my fiancee' and I wanted to get other opinions on this. This will be a second marriage for both of us. We are having a wedding of just family an close friends of approx. 70 people. We own a home and pretty much have what we need. Neither one of us never had a honeymoon with our first marriage. We are planning a honeymoon with a travel angency that made up cards for us to send out instead of registering at a store so our guest could add to our honeymoon instead of something materialistic. Would it be inappropriate to send these cards out with our invatations?

Re: Registry

• edited December 2011
    Unless you are the man, or unless you are marrying a woman-- the proper word is fiance.  Fiancee is female.
  • edited December 2011
        That's funny , he wrote it for me!
  • kholle13kholle13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_registry-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:62ad1afe-607e-4230-9462-074f1c8da97ePost:5af7d670-eb81-4100-84d6-0e93389dfa6e">Re: Registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unless you are the man, or unless you are marrying a woman-- the proper word is fiance.  Fiancee is female.
    Posted by right1thistime[/QUOTE]

I never knew that. Definitely a good thing to know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mightyoakesmightyoakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a wedding website? You could use one of the honeymoon registries that are online so they could find out and access it there. I would NOT include in the invitation or send out a card specifically for this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards