Destination Weddings Discussions

WTF Wednesday

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Mine is minor... but WTF is up with this rainy weather today, we have a Yankees game to go to tonight and don't have time to deal with rain!
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Seriously WTF is with my work. Some of u already read this but it's my WTF for the week! I did the training courses on our new computer system and watched how it did my job, and everyone else's in my dept. I'm the only one besides my supervisor that trained so far but everyone knows that the new system does 90% of our job. I really don't know what is going to happen. It is live June 1st so I'm assuming they will tell everyone when I'm gone. Really. WTF??
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Lora - It's been rainy here in chicago too... it really needs to stop!  I hate Rain!

Jenn - I hope they don't make any major announcements while your gone!  That would not be cool!... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

My WTF is my daughter!  I hate that it is since it's her 16th bday today...BUT I found out last night that she is at risk of failing a class and might need summer school!  there are only 3 weeks left of her school year so there isn't much time left for her to bring her grade up (but the teacher did say it was possible)..  IF she fails that means there is a possibility that summer school will be in the way of the wedding trip and a definite that she won't be able to go on her Korea trip in July...  If that happens things are going to get ugly quick!  I really hope she gets her act together!  I had no choice but to take away her ability to use her phone (except to call approved #'s) and she is not allowed to go anywhere but to school for the next 3 weeks...  UGH!

Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • I would like to also WTF my ex-husband!  He switched jobs this month and felt that it was ok to delay his child support payments until he got paid from his new job.. Well it's May 2nd and he still hasn't paid any support for April!  BUT has the nerve to get mad at me when he calls me this morning because I force him to pay through child support and not to me directly... and he tried to convince me that he's a great dad...  BUT when I tell him he should be paying more (he was granted a 3 yr deviation that ended last september but I haven't taken him back to court) he got pissed and hung up on me!

WTF is this man's problem?  He's cool with me as long as I let him do what he wants, but when I tell him he has to pay money for his kids he gets all mad....  he fails to realize that I'm not his wife anymore...it's not my job to make his life comfortable or easy LOL!
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Lora - I know what you mean about the rain.  I just want it to go away.

Jen - I hope your daughter passes her class. 

Jenn - You need to find another job.

My WTF is W(hy)TF is this day dragging.  I want to go get the car now.  :(
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Lora- I will cross my fingers for the rain to let up!
    Jenn- I hope there are no surprises waiting for you when you get back!
    Jen- What a bummer for you to find out now when you should be celebrating her sweet 16!  I hope she focuses over the next 3 weeks!! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • forgot to post my WTF...

WTF is up with people "liking" Facebook comments/status/posts when it specifically asks for information.  FI and I created an event on FB for our wedding and I just posted a reminder for ppl to send me their mailing addresses and other stuff.  If you "like" it that must mean you read it, right?  Then, why don't you respond to the request?? Secondly, I don't believe anyone has made moves to reserve their rooms yet.  I mean I know we are 9 months away...but one resort has already been sold out as of last month for the time frame!  Get it together people!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Lora- Im seconding your WTF. I live in PA and it has finally warmed up and now all its doing is raining. We had a kayaking planned for the weekend (which is like my personal form of meditation and havent been able to go since last year) and its not looking good.

Siggy Challenge: Jewelery Inspiration imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jenn- that majorly blows.  Hopefully you can find something to be preemptive.

Jen- you better make sure she gets her act together.  Does she understand the situation she put herself in?  No Korea, no DW, no summer fun and she only has herself to blame.

My WTF WTF and I going to do with myself now that everything is over???  I'm so depressed!  I haven't been to the gym in what feels like forever, but I'm determined to go today.
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Jen UGH with your dtr and happy bday to her. Since my dtr got a cell phone I completely restrict calls and texts during the school day and at night when she Should be sleeping. For Ex. It shuts off at 10:30 pm and back on at 7 am. Then is off from 8 am until 3 pm. However. It does let her call or txt a list of numbers that I approve of. This costs me $5 per month with Verizon and is well worth it. THe reason I did this was because she was sending and receiving 4000 txt during the school day. She said school was boring to her. I hope ur dtr can pull her grades up, can she do extra credit? Yep it's raining here in NE PA as well but I don't care of it rains for the next week, as long as my mothers day BBQ is dry!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Lora - It is 90 degrees and sunny here in NC today ... HOT!
    Jen - that is a MAJOR wtf !!! Keep us posted
    Jen - way to put your foot down ! She just needs to bust a** for the next 3 weeks !!!

My WTF --- WTF is with my boss. He came into work for 10 minutes yesterday to b*tch at everyone over PETTY stuff. I guess he was in a bad mood but it was REALLY annoying. For example - he got made at our receptionist because she was out of stamps. Like furious...OVER STAMPS ??? She was so upset she called me last night.... Grrrrr.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lora - I know what you mean, I just want the nice warm weather that you can actually enjoy!
    Jen - Ugh, my work is KNOWN for pulling that crap, sorry
    Jen - Oh wow, I wish you and her luck! As far as the dad thing that's bs, I know he changed jobs but u don't get the luxury of putting off your bills for a little while so why should he. I hate dad's that bitch and moan about having to pay for their kids and I don't even have kids.
    Murphanzo-I totally agree with you, I feel the EXACT same way, I just don't know what to do with myself, I feel so worthless now that I'm not planning and such all the time

My WTF is about my wedding photo's, we were supposed to have an online album of the top 100 photos within a week of the wedding. I e-mailed him and asked about it and he said it would be up this past weekend, he then e-mailed me Monday that he finished editing all the photos just hadn't put them online. He said that the cd of all the pics should be at my house by the end of the week/early next week. I loved our photographer and am not mad at all it's just that i'm so anxious to see the pics. I'm so excited about getting all my photos early (originally was told I wouldn't get it for 4 weeks or so, so in the end its a positive situation) but I still just want to see them like now!!
  • I typed up my WTF and TK ate it!!! SO now.... WTF TK!!!!!  My other WTF was about D's mom. But, what else is new?

Jen- Take him back to court!!!!
  • I'm going to WTF this transfer request for a promotion I'm trying to fill out at work. I feel so dumb...it's asking me to write a cover letter introducing myself and describing my current position....when the position I'm applying for has the SAME MANAGER I have now and I've worked here for almost 7 years. Pretty sure she knows my job description and knows who I am. Lame.
  • Hey ladies..my WTF is this training class so draining sitting here all day for 8hours for 2months. So much to learn about medicare hadn't realized. Also I agree WTF is with all this rain also WTF I HAVE TO PAY FOR PARKING 8 a day killing me love the fact have a new job but my goodness..ok back to class
  • Hey ladies..my WTF is this training class so draining sitting here all day for 8hours for 2months. So much to learn about medicare hadn't realized. Also I agree WTF is with all this rain also WTF I HAVE TO PAY FOR PARKING 8 a day killing me love the fact have a new job but my goodness..ok back to class
  • Jenn- That blows. See if you can get a jump on those University of Phoenix classes so you can use up that $2500 in the event that they do let you go! 

Jen- What is the Korea trip for? Hopefully if it is something she really wants she will understand the severity of it all and shake her a** a bit! What class is it? Happy Birthday to her, though!

My WTF was TK but now that I can post I am happy! My WTF is with my BMs ignoring the fact that they have to get a move on ordering their dresses. I am a nonconfrontational person in every sense of the word (for the most part haha) and really do not like to have to be on top of adults when I have already told them several times. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards