New York
Options

Bridal Show next weekend

Is anyone going to the bridal show next weekend?

Is anyone going solo?

My hunny will be working (and I'm sure he is thanking his lucky stars that he doesn't have to get drug through another mob of bridezillas)... so... I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up and wander through the madness with me??

If so, let me know... or even if you don't want to meet up, I'm curious who all might be in attendance.  I didn't get a chance to go to the GTG last night, but I would love to get a chance to meet some of my fellow CNY Knotties.
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bridal Show next weekend

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely!!!  Coctails after (or maybe before... during... and after!!!)  Lol.

The last time I went to one (see earlier post)... I wasn't too impressed, but I am willing to give it another shot.  Would be SOOOO thrilled to have someone with me!
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is it??
  • Options
    bfuller1085bfuller1085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mom and I are going. I have a wedding the night before (yikes!) so I may not be at my best. FI and I went to one in Jan (i think) and he wont free tuxes for the entire bridal party!) But hes insisting on not going this time. So mom and I it is!

I registered online too. Does anyone know how many people that covers? I put FI name and mine down, hoping they'll allow mom to take FIs place :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they would be happy if you brought a whole truck load of people.  lol.  I know they ask that you pre-register, but even if you didn't, I highly doubt they would turn anyone away so no worries.
    Maybe Kara and I will run into you and your mom at the show.  We will probably be the ones sneaking abck to sample delicious coctails repeatedly and giggling at everything.  lol... funny, Kara, we have never officially met, but I can totally see that happening... weird.
    Hopefully we can get a few more CNY brides to go... maybe have a little after party or something.  Smile
    Oh- BTW... I figured out a way to sneak around the block they have placed at work... hee hee hee.  This might be an addiction.  I will have to tame my Knot usage... but at least it's not totally taken away.  Yay!!
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol.  Can't wait... and I am totally up for a run or workout Sunday morning before we go.  If you are up for it, please please PLEASE call or text me so we can get it on!!!!
    Online Garage Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards