Ohio-Cleveland

EOUV Club in Novelty, OH

Hi. Has anybody heard of the EOUV club in Novelty? It's an Austrian club  and they have a huge park for an outdoor ceremony and a hall for the reception. They have very reasonable prices but I haven't seen any reviews of it online so I'm kinda leery of it. They do their own catering and it's BYOB. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Re: EOUV Club in Novelty, OH

• bslatterybslattery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I looked into have our reception at the EOUV Club, and met with the lady who plans the weddings there.  The grouds are gorgeous and would make a pretty location for an outdoors ceremony.  I have not had their food, but have heard good things, and you definitely can't beat the price.  The reception hall was a little too out dated for me and we ended up not going with that venue.  It is BYOB but they do provide the bar tenders.  If I remember correctly, they also charge for a security guard.  I hope this helps!  It is a pretty location, just not what we were looking for.  (We ended up going with Pine Ridge Country Club in Wickliffe!)

Good luck with your planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! That was very helpful. The price is awesome but I'll see when we visit the place. Congratulations on Pine Ridge, I have been looking at them online and the ballroom looks gorgeous. Are their prices reasonable? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards