Snarky Brides

Early Evening Thread

Re: Early Evening Thread

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:07505833-9c2d-428a-9180-28e396d097e7">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever had a dog with a yeast infection in their ears. My poor puppy has been shaking his head and yesterday we found out it was great in both ears. I trailed when I read he could go blind or deaf from shaking his head so hard. He also has a belly rash that is annoying.
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]
    We have a hound so we have this problem. We clean his ears every week and the infections stopped. I just bought some stuff from the pet store. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Blue- You watch revenge right? Did you like last night's episode? 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:3a1c13e3-28b4-4c46-8011-facf6948daf8">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue- You watch revenge right? Did you like last night's episode? 
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Yes OMG.  I cant believe that skank is back.  I bet its not Jacks baby
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Oh and Capone, I get feeling overwhelmed by the generosity of others.  My FIL blew me away with a couple of things he did.  One we knew about, he wanted to pay for our honeymoon but then the day after the wedding, he sent his sisters out shopping and they came back with pile after pile of new "island clothes" (shorts, wraps, sundresses...) for us. 
  • We did get ear wash and antibiotics. I'm pretty sure his food has no dairy but I'll have to check that. His belly changed color from light pink to grey while he had the rash so now his belly has pink polka dots all over it from where the rash scabbed. It's kind of cute that he has polka belly.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:ae4cba08-dd4d-4f64-b03d-13c6e008e450">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : Yes OMG.  I cant believe that skank is back.  I bet its not Jacks baby
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    Totally isn't his! Do you think Victoria really died? It was so good. I'm bummed to have to wait for the fall for another episode. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Alright here's the corn recipe:

Crazy Cajun Butter:

Directions:
    In a small mixing bowl, combine
    2/3 cup softened butter
    1 teaspoon garlic salt
    ¼ teaspoon black pepper
    ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
    1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
    1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
    Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.

The recipe is for 6 ears of sweet corn but I usually just kinda eyeball everything and do 3. We typically husk them and then butter it up with the stuff and wrap in aluminum foil. I think FI usually puts it on the grill for around 25 minutes and rotates it 3 times.
    June 16, 2012
  • Evening.  It's WWIII over here, brought to us all by none other than me.  I so can't wait until FI comes home.  This is going to be a great night, lol!
  • Uh oh, Lbarr. What's going on?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:1d086b4b-538f-4321-89b8-188bcd34e4f3">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : Totally isn't his! Do you think Victoria really died? It was so good. I'm bummed to have to wait for the fall for another episode. 

I dont think Victoria is dead.  She is smarter than that and Conrad flat out threatened her.  She is way too big of a character to be killed off yet.

I bet Charlotte either dies or goes in a coma.  If she is in a coma I bet thats when Victoria comes back.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:c76f0232-7c32-4d3c-a900-7eb26855c6ee">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : I dont think Victoria is dead.  She is smarter than that and Conrad flat out threatened her.  She is way too big of a character to be killed off yet. I bet Charlotte either dies or goes in a coma.  If she is in a coma I bet thats when Victoria comes back.
    The actress who plays Victoria does such a good job. She's such a great character. I wish Jack wasn't such a doofus. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:3fd8911e-2bd1-460c-a4d8-44bf6fb401a9">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : The actress who plays Victoria does such a good job. She's such a great character. I wish Jack wasn't such a doofus. 

Did you know she is old a shiiit IRL?  She is like in her 60;s or something.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:74e4a54c-1117-4398-89cb-7b0efcbe89a7">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : Did you know she is old a shiiit IRL?  She is like in her 60;s or something.
    No shhit? She's hot. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:c1fd97e4-f3bd-4e72-9ab7-8203f495e6a5">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh and Capone, I get feeling overwhelmed by the generosity of others.  My FIL blew me away with a couple of things he did.  One we knew about, he wanted to pay for our honeymoon but then the day after the wedding, he sent his sisters out shopping and they came back with pile after pile of new "island clothes" (shorts, wraps, sundresses...) for us. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

That's really sweet.
    June 16, 2012
  • lbarr, I need details. What is the basis of WWIII?
  • Is anyone else as excited as I am that So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Nerd alert: When the F is Wheel of Fortune going to get out of Portland. I am sick of it. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Also anyone else watch? Vanna's outfit today was..interesting.
    June 16, 2012
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:e39ec278-2c7f-4bd0-83bc-c4ad5c319fb3">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is anyone else as excited as I am that So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight?

<div>I need a new show to look forward to. Maybe that is what I'll start. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:e39ec278-2c7f-4bd0-83bc-c4ad5c319fb3">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is anyone else as excited as I am that So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight?

I didn't realize it started tonight!! Crap we are going to be on the road..time to set the DVR.
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:1e251866-b8d7-4756-a865-2b4a5c277b52">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : I need a new show to look forward to. Maybe that is what I'll start. 
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]
    Try it! It's the only voting show I'll watch. So good. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I like watching the auditions for the reality shows but then I never actually get beyond that. I might have to watch SYTYCD. I'm currently addicted to Tabatha's salon take over now that I'm working in a salon again.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Well that was a quick war only 3 hours long.  Basically me going BSC on FI and being typical me and bottling everything up and exploding over something so tiny.  
  • Aww remember the Pirate ship excusion I was talking about the other night (aka Booze Cruise)?

We finally heard back from them and they only do the evening/night party tour (which is what we wanted to do) on Sunday night. Sunday night is the Shirley Heights get drunk partyfest that we've heard a ton about. Also it's from 3-7?! Wtf that does not sound like a night booze cruise to me.

Sadly, I think we will be passing on the pirate ship booze cruise :(
    June 16, 2012
  • Hey guys. Just about to start dinner, waiting anxiously for the long weekend. I finally get to register for classes next Thursday, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that at least one of the classes I want is still open.
  • SEWF and YIO!!!!! Yay that is so awesome! Congrats!

Blue, I will go back to praying hardcore for you! *hugs*
  • Blue, thinking about you and I'm sending those Ts & Ps your way.
  • In Response to Re:Early Evening Thread:[QUOTE]SEWF and YIO!!!!! Yay that is so awesome! Congrats!Blue, I will go back to praying hardcore for you! hugs Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]
    I second this! Well I am not exactly religious but I will be thinking of you this week. I just finished the revenge finale on dvr and I just have to say that is the correct way to do a finale. Amazing. And I hate the actress that plays fake amandaand I doubt it is his baby.
    Sorry on my phone so not sure if this will post clearly
  • The actress who plays Amanda needs to open her mouth and not clench her teeth when she talks.  She sounds constipated.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Did you all just see that little baby girl on SYTYCD?  How friggin cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards