Colorado

Wedding Garage Sale??

I have TONs of stuff from our wedding last year, most of it we never used. We did a black, white and silver color theme so it's all very easy to use for any wedding, but It's too much to post on here for sale. I was wondering if anyone was having a garage sale or planing another big wedding garage sale like last year? I live in a town home and can't do a garage sale of my own, but I'm so tired of paying to store it. I tried posting it on craig's list but I got frustrated at people saying they's show up and didn't or only want one item... ANY suggestions?

Re: Wedding Garage Sale??

• kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

hi - i'd be interested as well as i'm in the same boat.  i have lots of craft supplies, ribbon, etc...and birch bark sleeves for vases.  i had a fall wedding with copper, gold, brown tones.  problem is, i'm in a condo as well without a yard.  i'd love to see if this idea can gain some traction, tough!!!

Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What sort of centerpieces do you have? I'm doing pink, red and black, so perhaps something you have I might be interested in!

BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • ThautThaut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have chair covers by chance?? any flower petals?? What all do you have? I know it isnt fun posting on here- but I would try to and I think you could sell more and faster also:)
  • FbrandyeFbrandye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a suggestion... what about making an email or some sort of phot album on photobucket so you can email it to people on request because I would also like to know what all you have.
    June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon imageWedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Happy&HopefulHappy&Hopeful member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok I'll try to get some pictures...

I've already sold the center pieces we used and we didn't do any chair covers :(

Thanks

• edited December 2011
    Hey! :) I am interested in your decor. I actually have a rental business for wedding decor and am always looking for fun new decor to add to my collection! Can you email me some photos??? 

Thanks! 

Ashley 

ashleycanipe@hotmail.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards