Wisconsin

Boudoir Photos - Milwaukee

Any one in the Milwaukee area doing or has done boudoir photos?  Who did you use?  Did you like the results?  Etc.  I am comfortable with having a male photographer, as long as the pictures turn out nice and tastefull!

Re: Boudoir Photos - Milwaukee

• maggyruthmaggyruth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually going for mine on Tuesday.  I'm going to Gloss Photography in Shorwood.  I particiapated in their Project Stella, and I really like Jaci's vibe.  I'd wanted to use them  for our e-pics, but scheduling didn't work out.  I really like her style of work, and she has some of her b-pic examples on her website.

www.glossphotography.com
  • runnrgurlrunnrgurl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be using my photographer that we hired for our wedding. She's awesome and so much fun! I won't be doing them until closer to my wedding, though...however, you can go to her site and check her out...she doesn't have boudoir photos on the site, but I'm sure if you contacted and asked her she would send some to you...

Check her out, good luck!

• msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Molly from Mthree Studio does them.  My best friend did them for her husband and absolutely LOVES them. 

www.mthreestudio.com
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • phatenigmaphatenigma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Rafal Krolik from Seville Media.  He charges less than $500 and did a great job!
  • edited December 2011
    Sadie from Rose View Photography does an awesome job!

http://www.roseviewphoto.com/
  • edited December 2011

I just read on facebook that the girl who did mine is opening up a Milwaukee studio, starting to shoot in May!
    http://www.blinkabella.com/

She is awesome-made me a feel comfortable. I was so nervous and turned the experience in to a ton of fun! and the pics I have seen are great!  Less than $300 including a book.

• BackpackersBackpackers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to second Blinkabella! However, I guess I can't totally second it since I haven't gotten my photos back yet, just a few teasers. But, I can say that I felt completely comfortable with her and did not feel judged at all. She's very down to Earth, outgoing, and friendly.
  • appybelle21appybelle21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did some with Jennifer Brindley.  She specializes in pin-up photography.  LOVE her! She's right in MKE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards