Texas-Austin
Options

Austin Seamstress?

Hi,
Got a call back from Alfred Angelo that my dress is in but now I'm worried about the alterations. The yelp reviews are all uniform that alterations there are horribly expensive, I have a lace dress http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/styles/801. Anyone know a trustworthy, confident seamstress, all I need is a bustle.

Re: Austin Seamstress?

• Options
    I scoured this site and Yelp for reviews and have heard wonderful things about Triana Tailors - just under Balina Bridal on Burnet Rd. I'm getting fitted there at the end of the month, so I'll let you know how it goes!
  • Options
    Nelda's Tailors is who I am using and they have been awesome!  They charge by the hour ($42.50 I think), so price just depends on how much work you need to have done.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @ jenmfernandez, that would be great! I talked to a co-worker and she said she had her braidsmaid dress altered there and they were very friendly. She hasn't picked it up yet but friendly and professional is great! Defn. post about how your fitting goes,
    Thanks for the info.

ystaalenburg - I looked at Nelda's too, not wonderful on Yelp, but the reviews were old, thanks for the info, I'll give them a call also!
  • Options
    I second the suggestion for Triana Tailors. She is AMAZING! Fast, affordable, and really delightful to work with. I really can't speak highly enough of Triana and her staff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards