Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Salon or Hotel Room - One Atlantic in Atlantic City, NJ?

Hello All!!

I was just wondering if anyone was married at One Atlantic in NJ.  Did you get your hair done at the salon at Ceasar's or have someone come to your hotel/house?  I have a large bridal party (9 BM), so I'm wondering what would be better.

Thanks!!

Re: Salon or Hotel Room - One Atlantic in Atlantic City, NJ?

• jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I haven't been there but I had the same dilemma. I finally decided to have someone come to my room. It will be a nice relaxing, pampering day! I am spending $50 more but I think it will be worth it!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I would say check the pricing. I'm in Hoboken and it was $350 for at home hair and makeup or $100 at the salon 8 blocks away.  Needless to say we walked to the salon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • With a bridal party of that size, I recommend a salon actually.  You really need several people working at once with 10 people, not to mention alot of room for the stylists to work.
  • IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A MUA FEEL FREE TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY WEBSITE. I AM BASED IN SOUTH JERSEY. I DO TRAVEL TO PROVIDE ON SITE MAKEUP SERVICE. HERE ARE MY RATES

$70 for just the BRIDE + TRAVEL

$55 FOR THE BRIDE WITH A PARTY OF 5 OR MORE

BRIDEMAIDS

$35 EA WITH A PARTY OF 5 OR MORE

$45 EA WITH A PARTY OF 4 OR UNDER

HERE IS A LNK TO MY WEBSITE
    http://makeupstilettosandglam.weebly.com/brides.html

FOR FURTHER QUESTION CONTACT ME AT glamdollmakeup@aol.com
  • Are you interested in having a Make  up Artist travel to you on you big day?  Please let me know if there is anything I could do to help with your large bridal party at an affordable rate!  My services include airbrush and a facial for the blushing bride.  You can email me at loveglambeauty@gmail.com

Thank you,
    Carmen
    Make up Artist
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards