Snarky Brides
Options

Have you ever noticed...

13»

Re: Have you ever noticed...

• Options
    I only have 3 Steph. H thinks I will end up getting offed.

Sarah- I just laughed out loud. Literally.
  • Options
    Ha! That's awesome :)

Sun it was similar with Scott and I. I thought for sure he was 26-28 (he was 33) and he thought for sure I was 25-27 (I was 23). At that point it was just a number.
    The age difference does make children more interesting, but I still wouldn't trade him for anything.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-noticed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67365a13-152c-4011-8f4d-db9d94c0a93dPost:6d42136b-861f-453a-a88a-e158dd6064c9">Re: Have you ever noticed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever noticed... : That's cool. You and my sister are worlds apart in the boy department, though. She is extremely conservative. She has had 1 boyfriend and they decided they were not ready to make a commitment because they couldn't support themselves or each other and they both wanted to be married before doing anything physical. So they broke up. She is the Catholic equivalent of a Duggar. You don't strike me as such. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not quite. The majority of my friends growing up were 2-3 years older than I was, so I was doing the 18 year old thing when I was 15. I was bored of it pretty quickly, and I just happened to meet FI at this point in my life.
  • Options
    dammit, I hate how delayed my reaction to alcohol is.... 

p.s. next video? "When the Lights Go Out' by Next
  • Options
    I know what you mean Sun. Most of my friends are in their early 30s.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-noticed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67365a13-152c-4011-8f4d-db9d94c0a93dPost:e3b0e777-fdec-4db7-812b-15d2e49e69ea">Re: Have you ever noticed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The age difference does make children more interesting, but I still wouldn't trade him for anything.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm just glad men can keep doing that until they're ancient, because that's definitely not something I'm in a rush to do.

Neither would I =) It boggles my mind sometimes that circumstances were just right and we ended up together.
  • Options
    I was the same way. I actually quit drinking when I was 21, because I had done enough. The thrill was gone. My friends were all older. I always thought I would marry my HS sweetheart, but now as we look back, we realize we would be so unhappy now if we were together. We both had to get out and do stuff, and we ended up growing in 2 different directions. I am such a different person than I was 12 years ago. 

Everyone is in a different spot emotionally, so I'm not dogging you for being so young. I like you. I just know that I'd lock my sister away and make sure she was taking her meds if she told me she was getting married right now. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-noticed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:67365a13-152c-4011-8f4d-db9d94c0a93dPost:5ee80405-3f15-4415-8a9b-caa79285d978">Re: Have you ever noticed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]dammit, I hate how delayed my reaction to alcohol is....  p.s. next video? "When the Lights Go Out' by Next
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>Did you get to some Sisqo yet.. a little Thong Song might be what you need to make your drunk night complete. </div>
  • Options
    YES! She got dumps like a truck truck truck, thighs like what what what.

In case you haven't noticed, I have a creeptastic talent with 90s song lyrics.
  • Options
    Yeah, it just moves the timeline up a bit. Sure I have 4 years until I hit 30, and technically 9 until I'm at risk. But do we want to have a newborn when he is going on 50? It gets a bit scary to realize that even if we have a kid tomorrow, he's still going to be in his 60's before our kid graduates college or gets a full time job.
  • Options
    He'll end up in his 60s either way though. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-noticed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:67365a13-152c-4011-8f4d-db9d94c0a93dPost:04ae577f-0f96-4c49-8fd4-cab35249aa89">Re: Have you ever noticed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]YES! She got dumps like a truck truck truck, thighs like what what what. In case you haven't noticed, I have a creeptastic talent with 90s song lyrics.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>Me too. I know most of the words to everything from the mid 80s through today. I don't know how, but I remember the words to most songs. Too bad I can't carry a tune. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-noticed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67365a13-152c-4011-8f4d-db9d94c0a93dPost:de77bd45-bc13-4858-9c2f-f6b97bf90e5d">Re: Have you ever noticed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]He'll end up in his 60s either way though. :)
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

This is true. I also tell myself there are no promises that if I married someone my own age they'd live forever either.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-noticed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67365a13-152c-4011-8f4d-db9d94c0a93dPost:8a73fbdb-ec58-4bac-abb5-2c61c16cd790">Re: Have you ever noticed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, it just moves the timeline up a bit. Sure I have 4 years until I hit 30, and technically 9 until I'm at risk. But do we want to have a newborn when he is going on 50? It gets a bit scary to realize that even if we have a kid tomorrow, he's still going to be in his 60's before our kid graduates college or gets a full time job.

Yeah, I'm thinking it might just be best if we start trying after I'm finished college and we're in a position where we can adequately raise a child. If we waited until I had established a career for a couple of years, he'll probably be dead, lol.
  • Options
    My mom had my older brother at 18, and my younger brother at 35. :)
  • Options
    My neighbors are crazy. They have a 35 year old, a 30 year old, a 26 year old, a 16 year old and an 11 year old. Talk about crazy age range.

Gnight ladies :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-noticed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67365a13-152c-4011-8f4d-db9d94c0a93dPost:c098c7ab-2e01-4baa-a0d8-cf88c01be339">Re: Have you ever noticed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]My neighbors are crazy. They have a 35 year old, a 30 year old, a 26 year old, a 16 year old and an 11 year old. Talk about crazy age range. Gnight ladies :)

Night Katie!

Frick, I have to work tomorrow.
  • Options
    I'm 24, my siblings are... 17, 14, and 11
  • Options

Night Katie!

• Options
    Dear Thread....

... please don't die. You are providing me lots of entertainment tonight.
  • Options
    It has to die, Steph. I'm not coordinated enough to take on 3 threads at once, and I'm sober
  • Options
    Dear Steph,
    Please report to the 90s music thread.
    Thanks,
     The 90s
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-noticed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:67365a13-152c-4011-8f4d-db9d94c0a93dPost:c2711a4e-3370-4b34-a9f8-cf6e861609a4">Re: Have you ever noticed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Steph, Please report to the 90s music thread. Thanks,  The 90s
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'm there, bitches! (I watched too much Project Runway, I apologize for the excessive use of 'bitches")

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards