New Jersey
Options

A Giftful Heart - *Save the Date Magnets Review*

I know my wedding isn't until next year but I had to post a review about A Giftful Heart Magnets.  My friend recommended them to me months ago and I looked at the website and loved them!

I ordered samples from the websites and they were wonderful!  The quality of the magnet was great and the samples were free and shipped quickly!  Once I picked my favorite, I was able to do a preview request which is where they put my pictures and color choices on a magnet and emailed me a proof to see if I liked it.  Kathy was great, she kept in constant contact with me through email and had no issues changing the color font I wanted.  Once I was okay with the preview request, I set up to order my magnets.  Everything was so easy, I was able to customize the magnet exactly how I wanted and add my wedding website, no issues!  They email you a proof within a few days and you can update anything else if you need to. 

They shipped out within a week and were send 3 day priority mail.  I got them yesterday and they are so beautiful!  Everyone who has seen them so far loved them.   My magnets cost $1.50 each and I was able to get shimmer envelopes and added attachments cards to my magnet for an small fee.  They were def worth it, they basically just tell you here is a magnet to save the date, it was a cute touch!  A giftful heart has great customer services and prices.   I highly recommend! A+
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A Giftful Heart - *Save the Date Magnets Review*

• Options
    chilover27chilover27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! i was afraid to open this... lol because i just placed my order on monday and ok'd the proof yesterday Smile  Glad your happy with them cant wait to see mine in person!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 192 Invited image
    65 Are ready to party! image
    4 Are party poopers! image
    123 Have me stalking the mailbox.image
  • Options
    vanillaxsugavanillaxsuga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used A Giftful Heart and loved them as well.  Such good quality, such good designs, and so easy to order.  I like that the magnets are coaster thick, not flimsy like many others.  It mails with a regular stamp too which is a plus.  And everyone commented on how cute the shimmer envelopes were, which I ordered for free.
  • Options
    jennc82512jennc82512 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad someone posted about this. ive been wanting to order from them for a while now but have been so nervous because ive never heard any reviews.  Were you able to get a preview before ordering, i tried but it always says i must order them first?
    202 Invitedimage 137 Ready to Party!!!image 65 don't know how to have fun! image RSVP Date August 4th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LDamianiLDamiani member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When you go on the website, go towards the bottom and click preview request.  You can send your pics and pick colors and they will show you what it looks like.  You just cant put in your names, but you'll get the idea of the style. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    keyri06keyri06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks sooo much for this post! I want to do magnets as well & wanted good quality ones! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards