South Asian Weddings

Material for Bridal Lengha choli?

Where can I buy the embroidered material alone so I can get a lehenga/choli/dupatta customized??

Ideas?

Thank you!

-Tania
"My husband says I feed him like he's a god: every meal is a burnt offering." ~Rhonda Hansome

Re: Material for Bridal Lengha choli?

• Meghana55Meghana55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Many of the shops in the NY/NJ area (and I assume pretty much any Indian clothing store across the country) let you customize a lehenga.  You can usually pick what type of material, color, style, etc. that you want.  They send the specifications to India, which is where they typically have all of their clothes made and then it's shipped back here. 

Do you have any family in India that could ship you the material?  Or someone who will be going to India in the near future?  My aunt found my lehenga material in Delhi and when my mom went to Bangalore a few months later she had it stiched. 
  • Yes, I have a fashion site, where you can find differenet different types of lenghas and Saree. One of the best collection of bridal saree and lenghas. Buy Bridal lengha Online with flexible price.
  • The one of the best possible way is to buy online. There are many Indian online clothing shops where you can get the embroidered material for stitching lehenga choli. And they will ship it to your place with in a few delivery days. 
    Else if you have your family members in India, you can ask them to pick a beautiful embroidered material from India and send it with someone flying to your place or send it with a courier service. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thalimangalam.com
    The Kerala Matrimony Portal for finding your soul-mate

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards