April 2013 Weddings

Crazy Wedding Dreams

I have had the oddest wedding dreams here lately. My 1st one was I dreamt we had 100 people show up with only food enough for 40 so my daddy went to McDonald's to get double cheeseburgers for everyone to eat. My 2nd one I was walking down the aisle looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from GhostBusters.

I know that I am not the only one having them so what are your dreams about?
The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Crazy Wedding Dreams

• My craziest wedding dream happened a few weeks ago.  In my dream I forgot to shave my legs, didn't have time to do my hair and makeup and then it got really weird.  My photographer (who is Italian) forgot how to speak English and my father was screaming at him so my photographer left.  Then my limo showed up but it wasnt a limo it was a white SUV with no driver.  So my Dad decides he is going to drive it.  So I get in the truck and Lionel Ritchie is sitting there eating buffalo wings and spills them on my future sister in law's bridesmaid dress.  We get to the ceremony and my flower girl and ring bearer who are my cousins refuse to walk down the aisle so my uncle drives them down the aisle in his minivan.  That is when I woke up and I still have no idea why Lionel Ritchie was in my dream!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL oh my goodness that is too funny!!! I love it hopefully all that means your day is going off without a hitch.
    The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had the typical runaway bride dream. I just took off and my FI tackled me and I cried and fought him off.
    Nothing crazy like yours!
  • OMG I love the minivan comnent lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards