Not Engaged Yet
Options

KUI Thursday

1235»

Re: KUI Thursday

• Options
    On Saturday I'm going wedding dress shopping & then to lunch with Lauren!!!! 

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Boo you whore.

No, but really..I'm jealous.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    I'm going on a retreat with my high school kids this weekend.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm either going to Houston to taste cakes or staying here and going to a crawfish boil with FI.
  • Options
    eirwyneirwyn member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    My (hypothetical, since I'm not engaged) BMs will pick out their own dresses. I want them to be comfortable and happy with their dress. Since they'll be in black, they can really go as inexpensive or as expensive as they want, as long as it's knee-length. Plus, I really like the way it looks when all of the BMs are in different dress styles.

ETA: I know... I know... "pre-planning"... but whenever BF talks wedding stuff, he always says he wants lots and lots of black since it's his favorite color. So I figure the dresses will be black, and I'll add color by way of flowers and such.
  • Options
    Ice cream would be amazing right now.

That's a tough decision. I love seafood, but I've never had crawfish.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    In Response to Re:KUI Thursday:[QUOTE]My hypothetical, since I'm not engaged BMs will pick out their own dresses. I want them to be comfortable and happy with their dress. Since they'll be in black, they can really go as inexpensive or as expensive as they want, as long as it's kneelength. Plus, I really like the way it looks when all of the BMs are in different dress styles. Posted by eirwyn[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping to go with same designer, different style. I want my girls to be comfortable. And I want them to be able to wear it again. For realsies.

Elle, great weekend, either way

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to Re:KUI Thursday:[QUOTE]Ice cream would be amazing right now.That's a tough decision. I love seafood, but I've never had crawfish. Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

I love ice cream.

Crawfish are gross, but boils are fun.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:dbae1177-0014-43d2-8729-9d4b9cf96050Post:abb62727-6728-4f88-92cb-c3e85014451b">Re: KUI Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ice cream would be amazing right now. That's a tough decision. I love seafood, but I've never had crawfish.
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

I love crawfish, but it's more about the social event than the food.  Crawfish isn't really something you'll eat by yourself.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:dbae1177-0014-43d2-8729-9d4b9cf96050Post:87d57a53-76db-41c4-9952-c56b225664d5">Re: KUI Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI Thursday : I love crawfish, but it's more about the social event than the food.  Crawfish isn't really something you'll eat by yourself.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Makes sense.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    eirwyneirwyn member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:dbae1177-0014-43d2-8729-9d4b9cf96050Post:deb4c2ab-6d2a-47e7-99ca-88344e229424">Re:KUI Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:KUI Thursday: I'm hoping to go with same designer, different style. I want my girls to be comfortable. And I want them to be able to wear it again.
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]
    Exactly. I figure since it's black and a style they like, they can wear it again for work parties and stuff. Little black dress, evening gown, whatever.<div>
    </div><div>I like the idea of using the same designer. Even though they'll be black, having the same dye lot would ensure it's exactly the same shade of black. Good idea. ;)</div>
  • Options
    Alrighty, ladies.  It's time for me to get my snooze on.

It's been real.  Catch you on the flippity-flip.

(How weird would it be if I actually talked like that?)
  • Options
    In Response to Re:KUI Thursday:[QUOTE]Alrighty, ladies.nbsp; It's time for me to get my snooze on.It's been real.nbsp; Catch you on the flippityflip.How weird would it be if I actually talked like that? Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I don't think we could be friends...

Night Elle!

Ladies, I think I'm out too. FI is on his way with ice cream I need to prepare.

Rdr I hope the devils pull it off!

• Options
    I'm out too. It's almost bedtime.

Goodnight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards