California-Central

Entertainment in Monterey County

Hello all of you fellow bride-to-be's, I need some advice. I am trying to keep my September 2011 wedding very low key and I am looking for some form of musical entertainment that won't break the bank. Any suggestions??

Re: Entertainment in Monterey County

• MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Are you thinking DJ or did you want a live band?  We booked a DJ that we happened to really like he's not overly expensive but not "cheap" either.  We're in Monterey County too.

• edited December 2011
    We're also in Monterey County and looking for a DJ, suggestions ladies?
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rock Bottom DJ is who we are going with, it's a side business for him.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_entertainment-monterey-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:61Discussion:f27fd0e6-9451-4025-b996-b72bd46a7b5fPost:0e09b65e-a480-41ea-96b6-57c48667ebce">Re: Entertainment in Monterey County</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rock Bottom DJ is who we are going with, it's a side business for him.
    Posted by MikesAngie[/QUOTE]

We also went with him. Our wedding is in 5 weeks so we will see how he is but from the meetings we have had with him we really like him. His prices are very reasonable as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'll be anxious to hear how you all like them...just planning our 11/11/11 wedding now!

Lisa
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just sent Rock Bottom DJ an email to get a quote, their website is a bit lacking in information. 

*Imatarb* looks like we're not only sharing a location, but we're both just starting out on our planning, I'm planning from 400 miles south, I may have to bug you for your opinion on some Northern CA vendors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards