Florida-North Florida
Options

Getting married on the panhandle!

My Fiance and I are wanting to have a destination wedding in the panhandle for about 75 people. We are looking to hire a planner that can help us find venues and vendors and take care of all of the details! Looking for one under $3000! Any suggestions? 

Re: Getting married on the panhandle!

• Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Fairy Tale Affair her complete planning fee is 1200.00 and her name is Catherine Fortundo. You can google the company name and Pensacola, FL and her page will come up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey! i just saw your post.

Check out Millie with Everything Green Flowers. 
    www.everythinggreenflowers.com

She does amazing floral design as well as full planning.  She does a great great job.  I am a photographer in the area and have worked with her a ton.  We recommend her to EVERY single client that we meet with. 

If you are interested, we also have a vendor list that we work with.  We all share referrals and work alot with each other.

Let me know if this helps!  Good luck with all your planning!  If you check her out, let her know we send you her way!

Courtney Craver
    Sublime Studios
    www.sublimestudios.com
    www.thesublimeblog.com
  • Options
    jrmiller0914jrmiller0914 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Serene Occacions. They are amazing!!! They will make everything work with in your budget!!! They are amazing. Good Luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards