Wisconsin

Rustic Wedding Reception Venues near Green Bay/ Fox Cities..PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONE :)

Hello fello brides!

I need  a little help finding possible wedding venues.  My dream wedding reception would be either in a barn, lodge, or other "rustic" type looking venue.  I don't really want to have my reception at a regular supper club because I have a country theme and I feel that it would be so much better in a venue with a more rustic feel to it.  The problem that I'm having is finding one near our area.  I've found plenty of barn and rustic venues near Milwaukee or Madison, but that is too far for most of our guests to travel.  I'm hoping to find a place near the Fox Cites or Green Bay.  Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Rustic Wedding Reception Venues near Green Bay/ Fox Cities..PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONE :)

• www.homesteadmeadows.com/ is just outside of appleton....
  • That is exaclty what my husband and I wanted and it took sooo long to find something that was super crazy expensive, then my friend suggested teh Foote Family Farm, its an old barn taht they just redid a little bit our in Omro, the Lady that owns it is named Jennifer Frank and she is wonderful, she gave us an AMAZING deal and lets you use her barn, her dads land next door and her tables and chairs, not srue she would do it again but I think she would. here are the photos from our wedding we JUST had there a week ago. let me know what you think and email me or fb message me if you want to contact her! we only paid about 300 for everything there! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151149512452049.500207.534487048&type=3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards