Buffalo Wedding Venue!! GOLDEN FIND!

We attended a wedding last Saturday at an INCREDIBLE VENUE
Asbury Hall in Buffalo

http://www.babevillebuffalo.com/asbury_hall

It was INCREDIBLE!1
The DJ there was INCREDIBLE too

Kevin Colangelo
www.djkevincolangelo.com

The Manager Austin is such a nice person too!

You HAVE TO check this place out!!

Re: Buffalo Wedding Venue!! GOLDEN FIND!

• MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Indeed Asbury Hall is amazingly beautiful.  It was at the top of my list... until I saw the prices!  They work with an exclusive caterer and you have to bring in tables, chairs, etc.  If budget is not an issue, then I would definitely suggest looking here because it is truly beautiful. 

On another note... sounds kinda like a vendor plug to me...??

8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed. A beautiful place, but spoken like a vendor. Every post is a plug for someone. Reported.
  • carolburnettcarolburnett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not a plug for anyone just voicing me recommendations thats all - how dare you!
    Very unkind ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know where you got your info but you do not need to rent tables, chairs...etc. The prices are higher compared to wedding mills but you get what you pay for. I have been there for a few weddings and liked it. No complaints except the lack of lots of parking. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

you do not have to bring tables and chairs I asked the bride so I do not know where you got that info from

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    areostyle

PM
  • Bride2012xxooBride2012xxoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Asbury hall is fabulous.  They have wooden chairs.  My cousin got married there and we went with The Weding Agent for all linens.  They have chair covers to fit perfectly and it looked absolutely gorgeous.  They hung lanters off of the hooks on the wall and candles everywhere...just beautiful.  Also she go cool centerpieces from the samle place-they were high candle bowls with water and floating candles.  I guess I m saying that the more candles the better.  its all wood and the candle light was beautiful but all and all in whatever you choose, you always get what you pay for.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards