California-Central
Options

Lake Arrowhead Photographers

Does anyone know of any Lake Arrowhead Wedding Photographers? I have been looking into some of Paul Bormann's pictures and I really like him, but I want to compare him to others.

Re: Lake Arrowhead Photographers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_lake-arrowhead-photographers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:61Discussion:291cb607-0c71-4f3d-8dd5-3c220032d662Post:378595a2-fa10-4d31-80c7-655822470d2a">Lake Arrowhead Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of any Lake Arrowhead Wedding Photographers ? I have been looking into some of Paul Bormann's pictures and I really like him, but I want to compare him to others.
    Posted by courtneyleigh411[/QUOTE]

<div><div>
    </div><div><div style="color:#222222;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969);"><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">Hi Courtney,</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;"> </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">My name is Skyla and I am a wedding photographer.</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I would love to provide your photographey services!</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">I have been a photographer for six years and have photographed numerous weddings. I use all professional, top of the line gear and editing software. Having just recently got married and been involved in the wedding industry, I understand the importance of having someone you can trust to capture your wedding day! I strive to always give my clients the best experience possible along with striking images that will last a lifetime.</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">For your special day, I would be able to provide you with wedding coverage, a DVD of high resolution images (with full printing rights), and an online gallery at the rate of $250 per hour.  I also offer everything from signing canvases to photo booths at varying costs. </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">If this sounds of interest to you, I would love to hear from you. You can reach me by email at skyla@skylawalton.com</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;"><div>You can view my website at <a style="color:#1155cc;" href="http://skylawalton.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">skylawaltonphoto.com</a></div><div>
    </div></div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">Again, congratulations! Best of luck!</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">Kind Regards,</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">Skyla</div><div>skyla@skylawalton.com</div></div></div></div>
  • Options
    I highly recommend Chris Holt Photography- choltphotography.com- i think they are LA based, but travel. Good luck and happy planning :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards