Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wedding Day Agenda Help!

I'll be in Vegas in 5 weeks time to married and coming from the UK, there will be 13 guests in total. I thought I had it all planned but now i'm starting to have a few doubts about the order of the day and would like some opinions on if what I have planned sounds ok or if anyone can suggest something different..

5th November
Get married at 3pm in the Chapel at the Tropicana
3.30-4pm photos at the tropicana hotel grounds. I have hired an aditional photographer, seperate from the wedding package to do a strip tour with us after the ceremony.
4pm Limo to pick us up and do 2hr strip tour with our photographer and guests, I plan on going to the Vegas sign and the Bellagio Fountains and maybe somewhere else if we have the time.
6pm Maggiano's for meal then once the meal is over we will hit the bars!

My questions are...do you think 2hrs is too long a strip tour for our guests? We will stock up on booze and i know we will be in and out of the limo but my hubby to be has made me have some doubts whether this is too long a time for everyone else. I'm not sure how much waiting around there will be and if everyone will be comfortable doing so.
Also - will the strip and the Vegas sign be too busy to get some good shots for our wedding photos on a Saturday at this time?

Sorry if these are silly questions - 5 weeks and I've just started stressing!

Re: Wedding Day Agenda Help!

• Options
    themrsJRDthemrsJRD member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    If your guests will get to be in the pictures with you & you're providing beverages & music... I don't think 2 hours is too long. I'm bringing my 24 guests on a 2 hour strip tour on the DD bus after our ceremony so hopefully that's okay with them. Most guests I've talked to seem excited about it & I want them to be in our pictures too! 2 hours will really go by fast for pictures, I think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think 2 hours will be a good amount of time, since it is a Saturday, you will have to wait for other people to get out of the shot since weekends are busier than other days, more than likely the places on your strip tour will be pretty populated with others visiting Vegas also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards