Offbeat Weddings

ring bearer pillow alternative

I can't decide if i want my ring bearer to carry a pillow or something different.What are some cool other alternatives?

Re: ring bearer pillow alternative

• It depends on what your style is..

Could do something rustic and have the rings in a small carved out piece of wood,
    you could have them tied onto a record,
    tuck them into a flower (tied in too to be safe lol),
    on a pretty antique sewing cusion (could be one a family member used..),
    inside a stylized box (might even use it for keepsakes or jewlery later),
    tied to a fave stuffed animal
    around a horse shoe (good luck and very rustic)
    on a pretty tea saucer
    inside a lantern
    on a starfish
    tied to a small pumpkin
    attached to your pet (so they can be there for everything :).. not as decoration! lol )
    in a faux bird's nest
    in a large sea shell

alright I'm out of ideas lol.. hope that helps!

• Although our wedding is rather offbeat, it is religious as well. FI bought these bride and groom bibles for Christmas and so we're having our 2 ringbearers carry down the bibles. I have fashioned a fancy ribbon wrap around with a rose on the top and the rings are tied close to the rose.
  •  We have a retro rock and roll theme so i think the record might be the most fitting since we are using them for decor. Thank you all so much.
  • Here's an image I had saved early on before our vision for our wedding went a different direction. I think this would be an adorable ring bearer bowl :)
  • RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_ring-bearer-pillow-alternative?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:b0ff2a92-f109-49d0-ab62-906c10012594Post:a2573dd9-8ad9-4e0d-b0b6-a76861d3f29b">Re: ring bearer pillow alternative</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's an image I had saved early on before our vision for our wedding went a different direction. I think this would be an adorable ring bearer bowl :)
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

<div>LOVE this!  If we decide to have a ring bearer, I might have to steal the idea for myself!  ;)</div>

• BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012

Steal away :) I'm not even using it anymore lol just one of those pictures you save before you actually start making decisions lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards