November 2013 Weddings

Introducing for the first time, Mr. & Mrs.???

When you are introduced at your reception (assuming you will be), is there any special way that you are doing it or any special music that will be played that will hype the crowd up?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Introducing for the first time, Mr. & Mrs.???

• No introductions. We're having a small wedding, and it just seems weird to do that at a cocktail reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We probably will, but I hadn't even thought about it.
  • Since my FI and I met working at Soarin' here at Disney...we want our intro song to be the Soarin' music! Everyone that's there knows how we met, so I think it'll be a cute touch to the wedding!!!
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_introducing-for-the-first-time-mr-mrs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:b8b7c677-e582-42a2-94df-edff2bd068f3Post:da6c45ba-9f05-464f-b360-922ac1a80f85">Re: Introducing for the first time, Mr. & Mrs.???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since my FI and I met working at Soarin' here at Disney...we want our intro song to be the Soarin' music! Everyone that's there knows how we met, so I think it'll be a cute touch to the wedding!!!
    Posted by princesscastillo325[/QUOTE]

<div>That would be an awesome idea!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pleased to meet u 
  • idk yet but i am comming out of the floor so it has to be something epic 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards