Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bridesmaids Jewlery

I want to buy the bridesmaids their jewlery as part of their gift.  Anyone know where i can get a good quaility but reasonably priced jewlery sets for the brides maids?!?

Re: Bridesmaids Jewlery

• Options
    I found my bridesmaid jewelry sets at Macy's... Good price and pretty nice quality.
  • Options
    I got my gifts at Kohl's when I had a 30% off coupon and they were running a sale.
  • Options
    I bought all my girls sets at Charming Charlie. They are great, I love buying things there and for all 4 girls it was $50
  • Options
    Etsy.com has some wonderful sets. Very Reasonably priced, too!
  • Options
    I forgot about Charming Charlie.  I am looking for some nice but inexpensive options for my earrings and bracelet for the big day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RoyalEXander

Here's the Etsy site of a woman who mainly does fascinators but has done wedding party jewelry in the past.  I've seen her work and it's beautiful.  Her prices are so low I honestly don't know how she's managed to stay in business (I guess maybe it's not her main source of income).  If I hadn't promised to wear my grandmother's veil, I'd be buying one of her fascinators. 
  • Options

i bought mine on etsy. i got 6 necklaces for 91$.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FavoriteJewellery

• Options
    I bought mine online at Annabellagio..... Very happy with them, and they came gift wrapped with ribbon too. :)
  • Options

Hi Ladies I am needing 9 pieces. I love Annabellagio but they are pricey!

hmmm...

• Options
    TML13TML13 member
    First Comment
    If you are on facebook, look up Caledonia Chic Designs. She makes all of the jewelry herself and it is beautiful and reasonably priced. You can get what she has made already or design something. I wish I had known her before I got married. I would have loved to get my girls something custom made and unique to each of them.Good luck!
  • Options
    I sell Stella & Dot and it is great quality and reasonable and comes in a gift box! I got the Somervell necklaces for my girls! www.stelladot.com/laurentaggart 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards