Students

Just finished

registering for junior year! I can't waitttt to be done.

Anyone else registering now?

Re: Just finished

• Just registered my last semester EVER!!! :)
    Always a good feeling to register and know that your one less semester down.
  • I just took my last exam of the semester (minus finals, of course!), but I'm almost there!
  • I registered last week for my summer and fall classes. After this fall, I only have 5 classes plus student teaching left. Can't wait!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Tuesday! And I am stoked. I don't know why I enjoy planning things like that so much. Haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_just-finished?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:7f82d75c-89ac-4639-8118-c05dc4b85466Post:8692ae93-6a5d-4575-bbe2-4ac7822ed350">Re: Just finished</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tuesday! And I am stoked. I don't know why I enjoy planning things like that so much. Haha.
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

it always made it so anxious because I worked 20+ hours a week, so only had 2 days to take 18-20 credits... almost glad med school was a lottery
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_just-finished?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:7f82d75c-89ac-4639-8118-c05dc4b85466Post:61405aa1-c791-4924-9644-c18f4a5fcd00">Re: Just finished</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just finished : it always made it so anxious because I worked 20+ hours a week, so only had 2 days to take 18-20 credits... almost glad med school was a lottery
    Posted by SteveandKris[/QUOTE]

I'm fortunate enough to have early registration and a flexible work schedule, so I can literally do whatever I want because all the classes are still open and my boss will mesh my work schedule with whatever I give her.

I would be anxious about trying to register with your schedule too.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Just registered for my senior year! So weird that I am almost done with school!
  • I just finished senior year...now on to grad school for a year in September :) I'm soooo relieved!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in the process of registering right now and it's driving me crrrazy. I have to have approval for certain classes and yada yada ya... it's annoying. Plus, I have no idea where I'll be working after August sooooo I have to find a job that works around my school schedule, which is stinky. 
  • I registered on Monday for my Senior year! i cant believe it. And Spring of 2012 i will only need 3 classes, so it will be a breeze these last 2 semesters :)
    Anniversary
  • I just finished my last undergrad class! A week and a half till graduation and two and a half weeks till grad school. I can't believe how quickly it's flown by!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards