Nebraska

Different places in Omaha for photos and video?

My fiance and I are doing some videography and photography this weekend and we were looking for some different places to take our photos outside other than OLD MARKET and HEARTLAND PARK.  Does anyone know of any other areas that are going to be good at this time of the year?

Re: Different places in Omaha for photos and video?

• tombraider21tombraider21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Lauritzen Gradens, Memorial Park, Joslyn Art Museum, and Joslyn Castle are the place that come to mind for me.
  • meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    elmwood park, boystown, zerinsky lake
  • edited December 2011
    Gene Lahey Mall is gorgeous too.
  • RokkanenRokkanen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to the Dundee area and just walk around.  The houses there are gorgeous and there are a lot of cool backdrops for photos.
  • mpjenompjeno member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know it sounds strange - but carter lake. there is a super cute peninsula on the west side of the lake with some older trees and a short brick wall along the path. Admittedly, it's not kept up the best - but I truly believe that's what gives it a lot of it's character! So ... I'm not sure it fits everyone's style - but we loved it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Elmwood Park Grotto for our e-pics...everyone complimented on the beautiful area. Lots of choices there. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards